Cutie Mark(ed) Crusaders 500 members · 2,629 stories
Comments ( 21 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 21
Fluttercheer
Group Admin

It just happened. The member counter of our group about the best fillies and their cutie marks has jumped to 200!

I hereby proudly announce that the Cutie Mark(ed) Crusaders group has reached its first milestone now with 200 members!
Let's relish that and celebrate everypony!

Thanks for joining as our 200th member, Apple Belle Sweetapple! :pinkiehappy:

Whenever someone posts a screenshot, I always like to look at the other tabs they have open.
I am rarely disappointed.

PrinceUniversa
Group Admin

4904215 4904236

Let us celebrate this moment with cake!

Sir the cake is a lie

The cake is not a lie! :flutterrage:

FrostVortex
Group Admin

Let us rejoice!

And I'm sorry if I seem nosy, but I couldn't help but notice that you have 597 unread chapters. And dang, that's a lot of tabs.

Fluttercheer
Group Admin

That's because of my Season 5 bookshelf. I could barely read any Season 5 fics so far.

And dang, that's a lot of tabs.

And almost half of them are about the Cutie Mark Crusaders! :scootangel:

FrostVortex
Group Admin

Then there are seriously a lot of Season 5 fics out there... as expected. :derpytongue2:

CMC are best fillies!

PrinceUniversa
Group Admin

4904390 4904424 Ikr? So many Season Five fics it's almost ridiculous see all of that... goodness, has this website ever flourished like that within any season besides five? :twilightoops:

Fluttercheer
Group Admin

I have no idea. But we're at 84 fics for the Season 5 Finale now, one week and one day after it aired. :scootangel:

PrinceUniversa
Group Admin

4904479 Soldier: Holy sweet mother of Joseph!

FrostVortex
Group Admin

No, I don't think so. Season 5 is seen as the best MLP season (I support this), so a lot more fics focus on it instead of the other seasons.

PrinceUniversa
Group Admin

4904505 ...Okay I can concur that Season five was awesome, but to have a literal river's worth of fanfics bobbing on the waters, it's almost crazy...

FrostVortex
Group Admin

:pinkiecrazy:

It's awesome, actually. We get to see many takes on the S5 episodes.

PrinceUniversa
Group Admin

4904531 Agree and don't start using the :pinkiecrazy: emoticon because I might apply it again like crazy... damn it I just did now...

FrostVortex
Group Admin

Actually, I don't care anymore. I'm in a crazy mood right now. :pinkiecrazy:

PrinceUniversa
Group Admin

4904537 Aw crap, I gave you the Pinks! Run for your lives everyone!

Fluttercheer
Group Admin

lol, someone just dismembered (Get it? Dismembered? :pinkiehappy:) himself. xD
But I have the screenshot to proof the big 200! :pinkiecrazy:

PrinceUniversa
Group Admin

4904780 Whoever that person is, late because the screenshot has already been done :rainbowlaugh:

Fluttercheer
Group Admin

And it won't be long until somepony else is joining. Then we have 200 again and nopony will notice ANYTHING. :pinkiecrazy:

Is this Pinkamena emoticon somehow contagious? I can't stop using it. :pinkiecrazy:

PrinceUniversa
Group Admin

4904856 S**t! Now you're infected with the Pinks! I've doomed us all with the emoticon! :pinkiecrazy: Aw great, now I'm doing it now!

Fluttercheer
Group Admin

And now we're at 200 again! Every trace has been wiped out. :pinkiecrazy:

Welcome Rubahhitam! :scootangel:

PrinceUniversa
Group Admin

My fellow friend and person who I invited has joined the group! Rubahhitam, I hope your seeing this comment! :pinkiehappy:

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 21