Cutie Mark(ed) Crusaders 500 members · 2,629 stories
Comments ( 21 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 21
PrinceUniversa
Group Admin

As the title suggests, the deadline for the contest is slowly encroaching upon the volunteers at hand. You'd guys and girls better tussle and finish those stories! I already put mine in and I'm getting lonely on it... Don't make me feel lonely... You guys wouldn't want to make me feel lonely right? :fluttershyouch:

FrostVortex
Group Admin

If no one else joins, you'll automatically be declared the winner.

PrinceUniversa
Group Admin

4846198 That's not fair... I'm fine but it's not fair that I completed mine while we're waiting for the others... :fluttershbad:

FrostVortex
Group Admin

No, what I mean is that if no one else submits an entry before the deadline, you'll be declared the winner.

PrinceUniversa
Group Admin

4846264 I know that, but its' still not fair. I feel like cheating with me being the only one to have submitted a story for this contest... :fluttershyouch:

FrostVortex
Group Admin

Well, I don't know. Most people in this group apparently aren't active. :twilightoops:

PrinceUniversa
Group Admin

4846310 Probably have something keeping them busy that's for certain...

FrostVortex
Group Admin

Or, they just don't care. :ajbemused:

PrinceUniversa
Group Admin

4846325 And here I was just signing myself up for fun... :ajsleepy:

FrostVortex
Group Admin

Sorry. :fluttercry:

But the deadline isn't here yet though, and I've heard of a few people working on their entries. If they finish it by November 14th, you'll have competition! :pinkiesmile:

PrinceUniversa
Group Admin

4846349 Whoopie! I love a good competition! :rainbowdetermined2:

FrostVortex
Group Admin

In the meantime, would you like to be a Contributor (I covered this up on purpose :derpytongue2:)?

PrinceUniversa
Group Admin

4846377 Dude I don't know if I'm the right person to be asked that question... though now that I looked through them, what kind for me?

FrostVortex
Group Admin

Well, I don't know really. I'll just make you a normal one, and it'll be up to you if you want to apply for any of the jobs.

PrinceUniversa
Group Admin

4846393 I'd love to help in any way possible :twilightsmile:

FrostVortex
Group Admin

Okay. I'll make you a normal one, and it'll be up to you if you want to apply for a position. Just PM me then. :raritywink:

PrinceUniversa
Group Admin

4846430 Sure mate, which positions are there by the way?

Fluttercheer
Group Admin

They're probably still writing. From the WTGs on Equestria Daily I know that a lot of authors submit very close to the deadline.
It guarantees that they can get the most out of their story and they simply don't want to put it out too quick in case they still see a way to improve it.

Bringing a group to success and popularity can be hard, as this is not only requiring collecting stories, but also creating activity in the forum, but I seriously doubt that no one is really interested in the group with the spectacle of Applebloom, Scootaloo and Sweetie Belle getting their cutie marks.
You just need to offer enough incentives to make the forum attractive, things that are long-running and keep the people busy here.
That includes discussions about the Cutie Mark Crusaders, so, if you catch something interesting upon analyzing an episode about them, put it up for discussion here!
People love to speculate.

FrostVortex
Group Admin

That reminds me... I shouldn't have deleted the CMC Theories thread. Oh well, it was kinda restricting anyway as you could always post your theories on a thread.

Fluttercheer
Group Admin

Exactly. New threads for theories are always better for activity.

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 21