Cutie Mark(ed) Crusaders 500 members · 2,629 stories
Comments ( 11 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 11
FrostVortex
Group Admin

IDEA HUB

In this thread, you are allowed to share any ideas you have with other members or just provide feedback on their own ideas. It's basically a sort of "idea exchange", if I say so myself.

Anyone can join in as long as you don't treat each other negatively. You may also request for fanfiction collaborations here, as long as you take your conversation to PMs as soon as you find someone who'd be willing to work with you.

Enjoy, and let your ideas flow wild!

Fluttercheer
Group Admin

I got a ton of ideas for fanfictions from "Crusaders of the Lost Mark", 14 in total, and of that, five for the Cutie Mark Crusaders, one about Sweetie Belle alone and one about Scootaloo alone. And I will write all of them!
I just don't want to share them here in public, because I'm always afraid that someone would "steal" my idea and be the first with writing it. :applejackconfused:

PrinceUniversa
Group Admin

4825586 That is a lot of ideas... You sure you can handle that many ideas flowing through your head?

FrostVortex
Group Admin

Jeez, you could probably choose one of them for the contest.

Fluttercheer
Group Admin

I can. :rainbowdetermined2: I can everything for my Crusaders. :heart:

I could, if they would be holiday-related. But they aren't.
But who knows..... I get inspired very easily. Alone this one sentence by you made the gears in my head already turning again.
And usually when this happens, my mind is producing an idea for a fic. :scootangel:

FrostVortex
Group Admin

:rainbowderp: :derpytongue2:

Don't worry, you're not the only one. I practically want to write fics each time I read one, but I'm too scared to.

PrinceUniversa
Group Admin

4825862 Well if you say so, then I'm willing to support you From faraway that is... :twilightsheepish:

Fluttercheer
Group Admin

Worrying?! It's wonderful! :scootangel:
With the pace my mind has, I'll probably never run out to write fics for the rest of my life. :scootangel:
And what you mention is nothing, I get inspired by pretty much everything.
I remember, years ago, I was doing a walk. It was Winter and everywhere was snow. I came across a sign and when my eyes fell on it, I suddenly had an idea for a story in my head. :rainbowderp:
I don't know anymore what it was about and I never wrote it down. But the sign was enough to give me a story idea. Sometimes I even dream up a story idea during sleeping.
That as impression of how my mind works. :derpyderp1:

PrinceUniversa
Group Admin

4825908 I agree with 4825931 here... :twilightoops:

Fluttercheer
Group Admin

I agree with both of you here: :twilightoops: But also:

:pinkiehappy: :scootangel:

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 11