Cutie Mark(ed) Crusaders 500 members · 2,629 stories
Comments ( 36 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 36
FrostVortex
Group Admin

Happy Nightmare Night! Tonight is the time where spooky stuff will happen and ghouls, ghosts, and zombies will haunt everyone the entire time! *evil laugh*

Okay, that sounded really lame. Anyways, here's a creepy picture that'll probably haunt you for the rest of your life!

4821118 Yeah that was kinda lame, but I strangely don't feel a bit haunted, It takes more than that for me.

FrostVortex
Group Admin

Welp, I tried to find a creepy picture. Guess that didn't work out, eh?

4821265 It likely works better on someone that hasn't played through Fatal Frame and watched movies like A Nightmare on Elm Street I think. And Fatal Frame was quite frankly way more creepy then those movies. I don't even flinch at the jump scares from Five Nights At Freddy's, so it doesn't work on me. :rainbowlaugh:

FrostVortex
Group Admin

:facehoof:

I hope it'll be enough to scare somebody else at least.

4821287 Maybe you'll get someone, but with the advent of the Survival Horror genre of video games it's not so easy these days.

FrostVortex
Group Admin

Aww. At least the picture is a little bit spooky if not completely spooky, right?

4821318 It's something for sure, but when Maud simply appeared during Rainbow Rocks that got me to jump. It still does, she is just so freaky in that setting. *shudders* The picture is really well drawn if nothing else. Maybe you should have tried that instead.

FrostVortex
Group Admin

Maud Pie appearing out of nowhere is creepy? I mean, in my opinion, Pinkie would be way creepier if she did that. She's Pinkie Pie, after all.

4821334 What do you mean if? Pinkie does this a lot so I'm used to it. Maud not so much.

FrostVortex
Group Admin

Yeah, but personally I don't think Maud is that creepy. Her bland tone might contribute a bit, but overall she's just like a normal pony to me.

4821348 Mostly it's the set up and timing, both were perfect. Sunset just turns around and boom! Heeeeere's Maud! Otherwise she really isn't creepy at all. I actually liked her right away during her debut, more so after she showed her concern for Pinkie. Also Marble is ever so cute.

FrostVortex
Group Admin

Marble Pie is just like Fluttershy. :yay:

I ship MarbleMac too. They're a cute couple.

4821359 She really is, to a point anyway. What blew my mind was the fact that Pinkie is a Twin! That means my O.C. in my story Echos has got a real surprise coming his way because he doesn't know that about Pinkie yet. He hasn't met her family just and with her in his heard he is going to have to at some point, he's like that.

I would really like to see Marble and Fluttershy together too, that would be the cutest ship ever! :yay:

FrostVortex
Group Admin

I still support MarbleMac though. :eeyup:

4821411 You know when I saw that moment I realized that Cheerilee might have some competition. :rainbowlaugh: Still can Marble get any cuter?

FrostVortex
Group Admin

Nope, she totally can't.

CheeriMac and FlutterMac are, in my opinion, horrible. MarbleMac is much better. :twilightsmile:

4821480 It's not a really good idea to pair Fluttershy with Big Mac, he is so reserved and she is still rather shy. Mac needs a more outgoing mare, or so I thought. Marble however could actually work out though. *shrugs* Go figure.

FrostVortex
Group Admin

Mhm. Oh jeez, this conversation has been rather long, hasn't it? Eh, who cares about sleep anyway... :derpytongue2:

Here's an OoC question, though: are you planning to participate in the Holiday Spirit contest?

4821511 Yeah it has gone on for a while alright. I won't be in bed for another three hours myself.

No I don't do contest writing, not that I would have anything for it anyway.

FrostVortex
Group Admin

Oh. Have you ever actually participated in a contest before?

Just saying that if you change your mind somehow, our contests have prompts for them.

4821530 No I have never had an interest in doing so, and I have work to do on my Equestria Girls/MLP G1 crossover Equestria Girls: The Witching Hour for the newest chapter anyway. I'll be working with my co-writer on that for the foreseeable future.

FrostVortex
Group Admin

Okay. Here comes a completely weird question...

Who's your favorite pony?

Actually, that might not be random at all. No one cares about straying off topic anyway. :derpytongue2:

4821535 Which gen? Because they are scattered throughout both G1 and F.I.M. so you'll need to be a little more specific.

All of the Mane six, Lyra, Bon Bon, Vinyl, Octavia, Maud, Apple Bloom, Sweetie Belle, and Scootaloo cover it pretty well. I am also a fan of Princess Luna as well.

FrostVortex
Group Admin

That's... a lot, to say the least. Isn't there a specific pony that you favor a bit more above the rest?

4821561 I'm really strongly drawn to Pinkie for sure, her silly and cute antics make me smile. Even though some of what she does makes my cringe sometimes.

FrostVortex
Group Admin

Heh. She's my first choice too, although sometimes I switch back to Fluttershy and then back to Pinkie...

I don't know, it's just that they're tied really heavily for me.

4821579 Hey Flutters is a wonderful and sweet pony, I like her quite a lot myself. She has done only a few things that are cringe worthy, but she is far more quite and less outgoing than Pinkie is. You'd probably like Fizzy from G1 too, she is really sweet and bubbly like Pinkie is. And then there is Posy is also really sweet like Fluttershy is, though not timid like Fluttershy is. She is more just quiet and sweet instead.

FrostVortex
Group Admin

I've only ever seen G3 and FIM. Judging by your words, have you been watching the show since G1?

4821584 I saw Rescue At Midnight Castle on it's original air date of February 14 1984 when I was just seven years old. When I was ten I saw parts of the show and now have the entire original series on DvD along with the very first movie. While nowhere near perfect and it does have some very cringe worthy moments, entire episodes actually it is far from the worst show around.

And then there is the fact that we wouldn't have F.I.M. were it not for G1 and Lauren Faust who was watching the show at the same time as both myself and Tara Strong we just wouldn't have F.I.M. at all. So yeah I have been on board for a long time, My Little Pony Tails lost me completely because it was too far out of line with My Little Pony and never saw any of G3.

I only came back when I saw F.I.M. in the sidebar on You Tube. It's a good thing too, I was a mess when I started watching this show and needed something to get me back on track. It did and Pinkie was in no small part responsible, the others played their parts as well. Pinkie however made me laugh honestly for the first time in years, it was a beautiful feeling.

FrostVortex
Group Admin

Yeah. Whenever she does her crazy antics, I feel the urge to laugh. Also, seeing the Mane Six having friendship moments is just so heartfelt too...

FrostVortex
Group Admin

Well, I suppose this talk has gone on far too long. I've gotta get to sleep now anyway, and I'm darn tired. :derpytongue2:

Still, nice talking to you!

4821599 Good night. And it was nice talking to you too.

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 36