Padded Ponies United 447 members · 989 stories
Comments ( 2 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 2
SuperPinkBrony12
Group Admin

Just in case there are those who haven't been keeping up with G5 or have yet to see Chapters 4 and 5 of "Make Your Mark", I'm officially putting out a spoiler warning. I did say I would update this list once Misty officially joined the group, and indeed she did. Developments over the last two chapters have given me a lot to think about in regard to where certain characters would end up. As always, this is all just my personal opinon and I would love to hear your thoughts about whether you agree or disagree. Here's the previous version for those interested. Let's see what changed (no pun intended).

6. Zipp Storm: There are those who say Zipp should be the main character, or feels more like the main character than the actual main character Sunny. And Zipp remains the most emotionally mature of the main characters in G5. She could probably be a good caretaker for somepony else, but on her own I don't think there's much in her personality or her life that would lend itself to her being either an AB or a DL. The best I can go for are unintentional diapering situations like a curse, or her just being so wrapped up in her research and detective work that she forgets about taking bathroom breaks.

5. Hitch Trailblazer: Depending on what happens to Sparky in the next (and presumably final) chapter of "Make Your Mark", Hitch might be in need of healing or therapy. So maybe next time he'll move up the ranks a bit. What we saw of Hitch with his Grandma Figgy suggests that at least since he had his cutie mark he was raised by her. Depending on how young he was when he lost his parents, that could be an avenue for him to get into diapers. But I think he'd need to be introduced to the concept by somepony else, somepony he trusts. Again, especially given his experience with Sparky, he seems better suited to being a caretaker.

4. Pipp Petals: I know why she's been getting a lot of diaper art, and I can see why she could easily become an AB or a DL. She is the most childish of the main characters, so there's that going for her. And I could see her spinning her being padded up as either for charity or "No one's ever too young to be my fan". But Pipp is also very much concerned about her image, at least as it relates to social media. She'd probably be a fair bit cautious about wearing diapers or doing anything related to them without making sure she had a way to control the narrative if she was ever found out.

3. Izzy Moonbow: Shocker of all shockers, Izzy has moved down from being on the top. Yes, like Pinkie Pie she very much has that "child at heart" mentality that feels like it could lend itself well to being an AB or a DL. And considering I've written a trio of stories so far involving Izzy ageplaying, I'm probably not one to talk about what she could or could not be behind closed doors. It's been heavily implied that she was an orphan growing up, and that Alphabittle more or less raised her. But "Cutie Blossom Bash" and a few "Tell Your Tale" episodes have hinted that her childhood maybe wasn't all dreary. So Izzy perhaps wouldn't be in a big rush to revisit it, or feel young again. I think she's still a likely candidate, but no longer the one with the most believable need and desire to indulge.

2. Misty Brightdawn: Before "Father of the Bridlewood" Misty would've definitely taken the top spot. It was very strongly implied that she had no childhood due to being raised by Opaline and being taken in by Opaline at a young age. And Misty has been through a lot. Diapers could be something she would gravitate towards as a stress relief mechanism, a way to cope. But given her displeasure at being treated like a child by Alphabittle, even after knowing he was her dad, that is something I have to take into consideration for Misty. She might get into diapers a little, but anything beyond wearing them would be something she'd be much more hesitant about. If I'm being honest, she, Izzy, and Pipp are all pretty interchangable in their positions. And they could all share the number two spot. But if I had to decide which of them would end up there, this is where they'd fall for me.

1. Sunny Starscout: Chapter 4 in particular really did a lot in my opinion to raise the possibility of Sunny becoming an AB. While the arc involving her alicorn powers and status was clumsily handled, the things it revealed about her character were interesting. It suggests that Sunny feels like she's under a lot of pressure as the "chosen one". And I feel like that could easily be spun to her wanting to return to a simpler time. We know she was out of diapers while her dad was still alive, but she probably does have mostly positive memories attached to when she knows he was around. And wearing diapers and acting like a baby could be a way for her to escape her "grown-up" responsibilities. Plus, she seems to have a lot of free time given what's been shown about her smoothie cart business. Small wonder she's gotten so much diaper art involving her (I think only Pipp eclipses her).

And there you have it. Feel free to discuss and debate, maybe there are things you see that I didn't take into account.

SuperPinkBrony12
Group Admin

After the events of Chapter 6 of MYM, we have a new main character to discuss in the form of Comet. I'm not going to make an entirely new list just to include him since nothing else would change. Comet is kind of a blank slate, he could be as high or as low as you want. Him being curious about the world beyond his village probably could make him a bit more receptive to AB/DL content than Zipp and Hitch, but not to the same extent to where he'd overtake Pipp, Izzy, or Misty, so he'd probably be in fifth place out of seven places overall.

But what do all of you think?

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 2