Padded Ponies United 447 members · 989 stories
Comments ( 5 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 5
SuperPinkBrony12
Group Admin

This thread is directly tied to the ongoing collab Potty Training Tales. It is for people who want to toss out or spitball ideas for either prompts in the collab or stories. If they are for the collab they must meet collab rules and restrictions, but ideas turned into stories can have more free range.

So go ahead, spitball away. Everyone is welcome even if you're not necessarily into potty training (remember that the ones undergoing it don't necessarily need to succeed, they can fail in whatever ways you want them to fail).

SuperPinkBrony12
Group Admin

Well, here's an idea that was proposed on Discord by Gold Rush (Zubric): Princess Luna messing with Princess Celestia through dreams. Could be either stand alone or a follow-up to "Princess of the Potty". Perhaps something like this:
Edit: It could also potentially be tied to this fic.

SuperPinkBrony12
Group Admin

superfun suggested this idea: Diamond Tiara gets revenge for how she's been treated by hypnotizing her mother into forgetting how to use the toilet, and Filthy Rich has to teach her how to use it again. When he's done, Diamond hypnotizes her again, this time installing a trigger to make it so she'd temporarily forget if ponies say her full name.

SuperPinkBrony12
Group Admin

Comickook already suggested one idea that got turned into a prompt just recently (Lil' Cheese). But there was another one he suggested that I'm putting up here since it's one to leave on the backburner: a VERY slight AU idea: (the real) Grogar deaging the members of his Legion to punish them for a failure and help them learn teamwork (since their size and power would be diminished enough for them to HAVE TO work together JUST TO USE THE POTTY). Unlike the Lil' Cheese one this one is a bit more specific, but there are still any number of ways to work around the tricky concept. Worth mentioning is that two or more characters may share a prompt, if they can be lumped together under an acceptable name (though no groups like mane six or student six may be used, at least for now).

SuperPinkBrony12
Group Admin

Some more ideas from superfun:

1. After flight formation practice goes wrong, Spitfire has hit her head and forgot how to use the toilet, so Dash and Soarin have to train her.

2. Similar idea to the above, except it's Lightning Dust who hits her head and it's the other Washouts who have to train her.

3. For the alternate hypnosis one, basically the character involved is so scared of the toilet that the person teaching them has to hypnotize them in order to help calm them down. This one, I'm not sure who should be in which position, so I'll leave that up to you.

And I suggested for 1 or 2 something more akin to self hypnosis.

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 5