Padded Ponies United 447 members · 991 stories
Comments ( 15 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 15
Matt11
Group Admin

Just something I've always wanted to write random cute stories around 600 to 2k words per story or chapters, now I'm also thanking of letting other writers join in on this, ya know if you want to add a short to this story, I just need to get it ready and stuff, which won't take too long I already got some decent ideas in mind.

Cool! I can't wait to see some cute stories!

My ideas :) :heart::
Fluttershy with baby iron will, and she teaches him to be quieter and not cry/yell loudly as much.

Twilight teaching baby Tempest Shadow how to control/use her magic since in this AU she lost her horn as a baby.

Trixie with a younger baby Ursa Minor and/or Snips and Snails as she learns to be nicer and become a better pony; especially when dealing with two idolizers and one hater LOL.

Baby Pinkie being cared for an adult Flurry Heart and the Cake Twins/Baby all of them having fun together :D

SuperPinkBrony12
Group Admin

6487072 So what, it's gonna be like a collab? How would it work?

Matt11
Group Admin

Well I'll be publishing my fair share of it then you would message me the chapter or short that you want put in. If it has more then just 1 chapter it'll be like. That's the best way I can thank to do this.

Chapter 1 (Scootaloo, Written by user name)

Just seems fun to try. So it's kinda like a collab.

SuperPinkBrony12
Group Admin

6487111 So, a mini-collab? A round robin for various stories?

Matt11
Group Admin

Yes that's the best way to describe It. A round robin for various stories.

SuperPinkBrony12
Group Admin

6487116 So it would have to be within a particular framework for each of the stories?

Matt11
Group Admin

I hope it work out great!

Matt11
Group Admin

One of many ideas I got is Apple Bloom becoming incontinent (and Granny Smith treats her like a foal because she thinks if she's going to wear diapers she might as well be treated as a baby), Twilight accidentally being regressed into a foal and babied by Starlight, Discord turning Queen Crystalis into a foal so he can teach her to be good, a few hypnosis ideas as well but these are the main ones, there are going to be public humiliation (like Spoiled Rich humiliates Diamond Tiara publicly) type of stories in this as well but most will likely be age regression or incontinent ponies. This just seems fun to try so many ideas to work on.

SuperPinkBrony12
Group Admin

6487336 I might like the public humiliation idea if it's Diamond doing it to Spoiled.

Matt11
Group Admin

I could probably do both ways, the first part Tiara gets humiliated then second part she gets revenge by making Spoiled Rich go out publicly in a diaper.

SuperPinkBrony12
Group Admin

6487385 So, when would this project begin?

Matt11
Group Admin

As soon as I write some chapters for it, which shouldn't take too long, I already have some ideas that will be worked on tommorow. Then maybe by next week I can release them.

SuperPinkBrony12
Group Admin

6487446 I might join in, if there are more authors than just the two of us working on the project.

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 15