Padded Ponies United 447 members · 991 stories
Comments ( 5 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 5

Good morning! I didn't have the best of dreams last night but I am turning this around for the positive, so check this out: Your pony of choice wakes in the middle of the night and needs some comforting. They her nervously ask if you can diaper and hold them for a while like they're mommy-friend-daddy-whoever used to do...
Which pony would you diaper if you only had the choice of one to be in this situation? What else would you want to help them with? Would you slip them a bottle while they're sleeping or rock them in a rocking chair? .....remember. One pony. ( can be cannon, oc, background, or anyone)

Dashie, Twily, or Flutters.

SuperPinkBrony12
Group Admin

5015852 Pinkie Pie, and I'd ask her if she wants a nice warm bottle of milk to help her sleep.

I am in a conundrum I have two ponies I'd like to diaper

Sunset: I feel like she'd need a comfort after all of her misdeeds in the movies. I'd hold her in my arms and feed her. I'd also secretly have a diaper on.

Pinkie: she's just a fun pony and so bouncy and fun I'd love to play in the tunnels with her, while also having a diaper on, hehehe so much fun we could have in them.

5019030 I entirely agree with the sunset shimmer idea. She would be the one who needs a little bit of comforting. When I watched EQG and EQGRR I felt for her emotions on both occasions....ESPECIALLY when she was crying in need of a friend.

(Hugs television) ILL BE YOUR FRIEND MY LITTLE SUNSET!!! (Cries with her)

Nice twist BTW of you wearing a diaper as well. Mabey this will be an opportunity to question it and allow for a nice transition if they felt it while sitting on your lap or something.

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 5