Undertale 1,140 members · 160 stories
Comments ( 9 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 9

I'm writing a MLP/Undertale fanfic and I'm in the need of an editor. This is the first time I've ask for an editor, so I honestly don't know what to expect. So please be patient with me. I have no idea of what I'm doing.

6937093 Hmm...I'm not much of an editor, despite me being one for my brother, but I'll give it some thought

If you don't, could you at least ask around? I would appreciate it.

Thank you. I would like an editor, but if you don't want to and feel you have to, or something, then don't worry about it. I don't want to make you feel obligated to do something.

6937116 Well, I can give it a shot, I'm a big fan of Undertale myself, except I haven't gone through the Genocide Route, my conscience won't let me, but I have a certain amount of knowledge regarding it, so whenever I'm free, I'll give you a hand

Same on Geno, so I feel you there. I would appreciate the help and any help that you could give.

I meant that if you couldn't edit it yourself, you could possibly read it and leave a comment. I have written a few stories, and haven't got many comments on them.

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 9