PoME Library 188 members · 45 stories
Comments ( 17 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 17
MrB

This idea came to me some time last week or so and just now built up enough nerve to share it with you guys because it does involve you guy and your OCs and their girlfriends

I like to call it The PoME reaction show

Here is what will happen once or twice a week I post youtube video or a fanfic up in a forum and I would like you guys in comment section to post how your OC boyfriends and their respective girlfriends would react to it
Participation is optional, I'm not forcing you guys to do anything if you don't want to, I just thought I'd throw this idea out there and see what you guy think.
The videos I will post will range from movie trailers both new and old (one of the trailers I have in mind for a movie that came out in 2009), video game trailers as well as other video game related things, music related stuff, and videos by famous youtubers like Markiplier, Vanossgaming, pewdiepie, and speedyw03, as well as many other youtubers
I will take request, just PM me the name of what you and I will gladly look it up and post it for you.
The characters that I would like to see involved in this are:
Boyfriends: Straight Edge, Clyde and his friend Tyrone, Night Chase, Warhawk, Soul Writer, Rivet, Swift Justice, Treble Mix, Daemon, Heavenly Quill, Alex, Artemis Arrow, Zero Gravity, and Flash Sentry.
Girlfriends: Applejack, Rarity and Tyrone's girlfriend(sorry but I forgot her name), Fluttershy, Sonata Dusk, Sunset Shimmer, Rainbow Dash, Pinkie Pie, Vinyl Scratch, Adagio Dazzle, Lemon Zest, Alejandra, Aria Blaze, Human! Twilight Sparkle, and Pony! Twilight Sparkle.
I will do the reaction post for Pony! Twilight, Flash Sentry, as well as Sugarcoat, Sour Sweet, Sunny Flare, and Indigo Zap until someone makes a story for them, I might throw in one of my own OCs but I'm not sure if I will or not.
I will post the first video sometime tomorrow and it will be perfect for the Halloween season.
So this is my idea that I wanted to share with you guys, tell what you guys think and I will see you all tomorrow, good bye:twilightsmile:

4782245 I could get behind this idea if we were to use another website or just find some other method of doing that. Roleplaying is not allowed in group forums or comments sections.

MrB

4782255 I did not know that

MrB

4782255 what about blog post

4782285 Pretty sure you can't do it anywhere on FimFiction.

MrB

4782319 well crap, there goes my idea:flutterrage:

CosmicAlchemist24
Group Contributor

Aww and i was all for it too.

MrB

4782319 wait, what if someone makes it into a fanfic?

MrB

4782372 I'm still going to post the video tomorrow

Okay I want to see this made: Take the setup that TheFineBros use, (youtuber sitting at the desk watching the video on the laptop and reacting to it) but replace the youtubers with animated versions of the OCS and their respective girlfriends. I would love this.

AC Punk
Group Contributor

Who would Animate it though? I mean, The authors would probably all voice act their respective OC's, mine included, But we would need an animator.

MrB

4783011 I have a better idea, I will turn this into a fanfic, I post the video in a forum, you guys watch it, PM me your character reactions and I put them in a fanfic

AC Punk
Group Contributor

4783089 ... Okay, but you'll haveto get the others on board first.

MrB

4783096 well I did say participation is optional, but so far you and CosmicAlchemist24 liked the idea, KillerRobotQuote showed interest so we have him, and I can try to get Bluesun52 and Ghost Rider to join in as well.

REBORN BY FATE
Group Admin

Yeah I'm up for the idea.

Comment posted by Lord Weesus Christ deleted Oct 16th, 2015
MrB

4783254 good, just PM me how your character and their girlfriend would react

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 17