Peer Help! 17 members · 12 stories
Comments ( 1 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 1
Plagueboy23
Group Admin

Hello, all you artists of this awesome group! Plagueboy here, and I'm calling you all because this group needs help! We currently have a crappy banner that I made from a stock image on google, and the same goes for our group picture. I think it'd be super cool if we had a banner and picture that was made by our artists here at Peer Help! A mega collab would be cool, if we could schedule around all of our artists' schedules. I think that'd be super awesome!

Either way I think that whoever wants to step forward and contribute in this project would build on their relationships with the others who collab with them on this, and we could strengthen our bonds in this community. In case you guys haven't noticed, this group is kinda dead right now. I think some good artwork on the front page would liven things up a bit.

Let's start this project by talking in the comments on this forum thread. Suggesting ideas, volunteering, scheduling, etc. Anybody who doesn't want to actually create the banner or pic but has ideas for them, feel free to post your ideas as well. Let's kick this thing off and get started on this project.

Deuces, guys!

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 1