Agar.io 25 members · 0 stories
Comments ( 4 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 4

... when you're totally screwed and you can't do anything about that.

A consequence of first getting into the corner and the guy who, while easy to outrun, was big enough to block any way out. Not to mention that instead of eating me right away, he first shot a virus at me for the evulz.

4751576 That's why I keep out of the edges when I'm small. The same reason why I stalk the corners when I'm big. :trixieshiftleft:

Eeyup. Though I've noticed quite a few small players going along one of the walls. They're always very surprised when a bigger cell comes from the above (even worse in the Team mode: we once surrounded a dude with, like, a dozen cells).

Since I don't want to create another topic and we can as well make it a thread about our Agar.io (mis)adventures, I present you going from rags to riches four times:

That's what I call "turning tables"...

Also, that's why I don't trust teamwork. For most of the game I was playing alone (well, the end of my second big peak was caused by two biggest guys on the server trying to corner me). By the end, with the mass about 3.5k I was fighting with another guy of a similar mass. Of course, none of us could eat the other, so we were spamming w's, trying to get other guys to help us. This worked and I had a slight advantage until I tried to bribe Greece, who, in turn, ate me. Never trust Greeks. No wonder they have a crisis if they do stuff like that...

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 4