OC-Harmony.com 93 members · 3 stories
Comments ( 9 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 9

Another OC I came up with who could use a lover.

Name: Trick Shot
Nicknames: Snaggle teeth, freak-wad, bat pony reject, creeper (I didn't say they were good nicknames)
Species: Pegasus
Sexuality: Straight
Appearance: He has a slim and lean body for his age, has a messy white mane and tail, and has a light green fur coat. His cutiemark is a pair of sharp teeth shining. Speaking of which, he doesn't have normal pony teeth. Instead he was born with a birthing defect in which his normal pony teeth were replaced with razor sharp ones. This earned him to be the victim of a lot of bullies during his younger days.

Personality/Bio: Trick Shot is an emotional stallion with a complex persona. Because of his birthing defect, a lot of bullies picked on him and called him names based on his rather sharp teeth. Sometimes they would even go as far to beating him on occasion. He did have one friend however, his older sister. Whenever he felt sad or abused, she was always there to cheer him up. She meant everything to Trick Shot. One day however, something changed. When the bullies were beating him up again, something snapped and Trick attacked them, more like attacked them in self defense. He used his sharp daggers to take large chunks of meat out of his tormentors and ran away. This caused to grab the attention of a certain research group in Canterlot. After some traumatic events and years of spending in the facility, his older sister found him and help him escape.

After his sister was captured, she told him to run away and never look back. Trick Shot did that and vowed to himself that he would come back for her some day. Because of these events he developed a twisted view on Equestria, thinking that all citizens who were "normal" to be his enemies. Sad and alone, he's now looking for somepony to hold on to, and somepony to guild him through the darkness.

"Tricks": He's got a few tricks up his sleeve. He can use his teeth for self defense by biting anything who comes too close to him. He also taught himself a trick with his wings, where he would whip them so hard that some of his feathers would fly off like projectiles. Basically, he's using his wings like slingshots.

hey dude is it a bit late to set up a romance?

5059075 Yeah, I kind of already had something in mind for him. Sorry.

That is ok I'm sorry I'm a bit late

5059809 It's fine. Although I might create another OC in the future who could use a special somepony. I can use yours for any future OC ship idea.

The queen shadow bit

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 9