Them's Fightin' Herds 338 members · 46 stories
Comments ( 3 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 3
Alphamon_Ouryuken
Group Admin

An interesting thought the Stag Prince brought up. We know that the Champions of FÅ“num have their character traits taken from the Mane Six, so here's and interesting question: What kind of interactions would the Herd Six have with the Mane Six?

And I'm not just talking about just them and their personal counterparts, I mean all of them individually.

For example, I think it would be interesting to see how Fluttershy would react to Tianhuo. Considering she's half-pony half-dragon. Would she be terrified of her or curious/fascinated about her species? Would Tianhuo see her as a hindrance/weakling or someone to motivate to get stronger?

I'd love to hear all of your ideas for interactions and opinions!

I personally wouldn't pair the FIM ponies with the Champions just yet.

In terms of friendships, I think Fluttershy and Pom would get along fine, as well as Rarity and Velvet. I don't really know about the rest, but I'd say AJ and Arizona would either become quick enemies or fast friends.

hawthornbunny
Group Admin

I don't think AJ and Arizona could become enemies. Arizona's thing is honesty and chivalry, almost to the point of naivete. Once they have time to appraise each other, I think Arizona would see straight away that AJ is a kindred spirit.

I think it would be interesting to see how Fluttershy would react to Tianhuo

Oh my god this. ^^

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 3