Them's Fightin' Herds 338 members · 46 stories
Comments ( 5 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 5
hawthornbunny
Group Admin

Mane6 have quietly teased the sixth character in an update on the crowdfunding (which broke 100k dollars in less than a day!).

We still have one more character left to reveal. She’s made a few… cameo appearances in the pledge reward graphics, and in the lobby video. Her homeland also appears in a couple of the pledge reward names. Can you guys guess what species she is?

I think I've got a good idea, but I'll let you guys take a look and see what you think. :) As this is Rainbow Dash's replacement, many people are expecting a winged character.

Kirin, most likely?

hawthornbunny
Group Admin

Okay that's better than my idea. XD Although some people were suggesting kirin for Oleander, before her reveal...

Well, the country's name is 'Huosha' since I don't see much mention of it in the characters' lore. From what it looks like, it seems like the character is a large sphinx cat or dog if I am looking at those graphics correctly.

hawthornbunny
Group Admin

I don't think it can be anything carnivorous; that would make it a Predator.

I was looking at the deer-like silhouette with the question mark on it; it seems to have wing-like appendages. Therefore my guess was a peryton, but I think Skywriter's guess is closer to the mark mythologically. "Huoshan" is the name of a real life Chinese region, which fits.

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 5