Them's Fightin' Herds 338 members · 46 stories
Comments ( 8 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 8
hawthornbunny
Group Admin

Mane6 have released a silhouette of the fifth character:

They're teasing that this character is a lamb or sheep. Given that she's surrounded by what look to be cute puppies, this is undoubtedly Fluttershy's replacement.

I really need some kind of list of their characters if I'm going to attempt to write a fic about them.
I can guess personalities and such from their looks, but what I really need is their names!

The only known names so far are Arizona Cow, Velvet Reindeer and Paprika Paka. I look forward to playing as Velvet and the teased unicorn.

Ooh... ^.^
I think that'll be enough to start with!

Hey! Quick question, does anyone here know exactly where the game is going to come out? Is it just going to be posted on the site or should I find a better link? Because I really want t know where I can download it the day it comes out in case it gets censored and taken down again.
LateBronyWriter

hawthornbunny
Group Admin

Nobody knows when the game is going to be released yet. I don't think even the Mane6 devteam knows; as far as I know the game is still heavily in development. Your best chance to find out is to wait until the crowdfund on September 21st; there, they might give some idea as to a release date.

Fighting is Magic wasn't "censored"; it received a Cease and Desist order because it used assets and intellectual property that legally belongs to Hasbro. Them's Fightin' Herds uses completely original content, so there's no danger of that happening again.

Considering that they are using a crowdfund, it'll probably end up being on all platforms.

4709383 4709570
Thanks! That's good to hear! Guess i'll just have to wait a while like everyborny else!
LateBronyWriter

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 8