Rate my OC 131 members · 100 stories
Comments ( 2 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 2

Name End Drake
Age 19
Gender mail
Race Pegasus
Ability's multi dimensional trans placement ,sub particle manipulation ,reform and grand site.
ability explanation
multi dimensional trans placement=op teleport for getting to another universe
sub particle manipulation=take atoms apart and put them together as different atoms to make rally well deleted allusions that may not rally be allusions.
reform=give a new appearance
Grand site=you can see everything
hobbies singing dancing and playing with alternate universes in the most dangers way possible such as polling the object of greatest mass from 2 different universes and making them collide into each other to see what happens because this is a joke chiropractor who may be Bord out of his mind. to be expected after seeing things you did not want to see.
bio End Drake was borne and raised on a frame ,he was schooled by his father and never met his mother . he would never rally do much aside from sitting buy a river watching the fish.
this was until his home was erased by a disease like magical energy called Taint.
he like 40 others managed to "survive" by abandoning his body and become a new strange creature called Void walker at least that's what they like to call them selves.

statement by End Drake :"you cant kill me I'M already dead".

What do you thank and how can he be improved

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 2