Rate my OC 131 members · 100 stories
Comments ( 1 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 1

Name: Queen "Rhyn" Rhyniognatha/Queen Violetsblue

Species: changeling (formerly a flutterpony)

Quote: I can't think of one...

Appearance: Queen Rosedust, just as a changeling. Her mane is in the same style Cadence's was temporarily in in Games Ponies Play. Before she became a changeling, she looked just like Queen Rosedust, just with the colors of her mane and coat inverted.

Abilities: Anything a changeling queen can do, pretty much.

Voice: Just like Queen Rosedust, but with that distorted buzzing Chrysalis has.

Personality: Cold, hard, and rigid. She dislikes everyone, especially if they're not a flutterpony. She treats everyone like they are beneath her, especially the servants and guards. Despite this however, it's clear she loves her people. She hates Discord for what he did to the flutterponies and thinks her sister is to soft for her own good and makes it no secret that she thinks she would make a better queen than her.

Allies/Enemies: Her allies are anyone who she can get on her side. Her enemies are Discord and just about everyone she blames for letting the flutterponies fall. ...That is to say, almost every member of the pantheon.

Bio: Queen Rhyniognatha, or "Rhyn" as she likes to call herself, is the very first Changeling Queen. She's also Queen Rosedust's twin sister, but that was a long time ago.

Backstory: She was Queen Rosedust's twin sister, but they had a falling out, (implied to be a rebellion of some kind) and she was banished. She left Dream Valley and formed her own kingdom that she ruled for awhile until one day she awoke to find herself a changeling. From that moment on, Queen Violetsblue was no more instead she was the first changeling Queen, Rhyniognatha. After that however she was overthrown by another changeling. She went to ask her sister for help taking back her throne, only to find that by that time Discord had taken over and killed off most of the flutterponies. She was furious, swore vengeance that that one day the flutterponies, now changelings would rise to their former glory. She was never seen again after that though, but it'd be implied that she's still out there somewhere due to making a deal with some unknown force.

Goals: She wants to restore the changeling empire back to its former glory. She isn't exactly evil, but she's willing to do whatever it takes to do so.

Note: Please tell me what you think of her. You can use her in your stories or draw her if you want, but I want to know how and where. I reserve the right to say no if I don't like what will happen. Oh, and in case you were wondering, she has seen every Changeling Queen that came after her to be a miserable disappointment, especially Cocoon and Chrysalis. This OC was originally created for the Pony POV Series by Alex Warlorn. I don't own the Pony POV Series.

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 1