Rate my OC 131 members · 100 stories
Comments ( 5 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 5

Name- Allocco
Age- 16
Bio- He was severely abused by his parents when he was a little colt, this lead him to have Paranoid Personality Disorder and Dissociative Identity Disorder. His normal self is scared, paranoid and rarely trust ponies (let alone go near him). As for his other side he was always there in Allocco mind though he was never aware that his other side was there. It wasn't till he was 9 when his other side came out and became is own pony. He other side (who doesn't have a name) is very violent and takes great pleasure when he kills ponies. Even though he's a killer, he does it to protect Allocco from anything that might harm him.

5466126 There's absolutely nothing here about him. :facehoof: What are his hobbies? Any siblings? A job? Places he likes to go? Anything?

He other side (who doesn't have a name) is very violent and takes great pleasure when he kills ponies.

Why?

Even though he's a killer, he does it to protect Allocco from anything that might harm him.

Why? And if he really does enjoy murder why does he only do it to protect his other side?

While we're at it, give us some good reasons for how he's getting away with multiple murders.

Finally, I'll just leave this hereā€¦

And according to the National Alliance on Mental Illness (NAMI), the average number of personalities an individual has is 10, though there can be up to 100.

5466126 mind expanding a bit more your lack of info on some things make it unclear and confusing

5466126 Based off the image I'd like to think that when he gets all deranged his hair purposefully covers his eyes so he has no choice but to be very clumsy and unable to see so that nobody gets hurt. Because magic.

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 5