Rate my OC 131 members · 100 stories
Comments ( 2 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 2

Sorry I don't have a picture.

Name: draconic forge

Nicknames: drac, forge, drago

Race: earth pony/ dragon hybrid

Appearance: drac is a pure white pony. His mane, fur, and tail are all a deep white. The only color he has Is that his emotions are shown on the top of both his mane and tail. He wears a red bandanna around his neck.

Abilites: drac has three main abilites. He can use some fire breath, but not for long durations of time. He ages slower than other ponies, at about 1/8th the rate. His final ability is that he can change from a pure pony form, to a half breed form. He looks the same, but with the addition of fangs, and that his mane turns in to spikes, his fur into scales, while his tail becomes more draconic. His he gains extra heat resistance and the ability to eat gems in this state. It is extremely taxing on him to change though, so at max he can swap only a few times a day, then gets stuck in the form He ended up in. Partial short term transformations (like growing fangs or changing his eyes) don't count towards the change limit, but also dont give him as many boosts. There is of course boosted strength from being part dragon and other part earth pony.

Personality: drac is rather reclusive, but if he warms up to you he won't shut up. He does lack alot social ability though, and will often say the wrong thing at exactly the worst moment. He Will always be there if you need him though, and will guard his friends with his life. He does always get mad that everyone treats

Note: drac would work best in an adventure or combat type of story, not something like a slice of life.

So that's that, I hope that he doesn't seem like a Gary stu to you guys. And please excuse any typos I may have made, I'm typing this on a phone.

I hope that he doesn't seem like a Gary stu to you guys

Make sure the lives of the other characters don't revolve around him. Give him obstacles that aren't solved easily by his powers. Doing that helps a lot to avoid the stu/sue problem.

I'm not every reader here, I won't pretend to be. However, the mood ring mane and tail is something that would annoy me.

Most of those abilities are relatively reasonable given he's a dragon hybrid, but the shapechanging doesn't fit. Earth ponies aren't shapechangers, neither are dragons.

Whatever you plan to do, good luck.

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 2