Rate my OC 131 members · 100 stories
Comments ( 3 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 3

Name: Moth Mirren
Race: Changeling
Family: mother, Queen Arcane (deceased); sister, Chrysalis; brother, Stryker; father, King Rancor (deceased)
Hates: Waiting, Obeying Orders
Fears: Banishment from the hive, Rejection by those close to her
Personality: She can be a bit scatter-brained and careless, but to make up for it, she's very intelligent. Unlike most other changelings, she's more fun-loving and cheerful. However, she easily breaks down and hates being at the center of attention. She doesn't like being alone and relies on her siblings most of the time.

Background Info: Unlike Chrysalis and Stryker, Moth has no memory of living in the Empire. She was only an infant when Sombra's takeover happened, and that contributes to her more cheery demeanor. Compared to her elder siblings, Moth seems to be the oddball. Changeling standards are that one must be deceptive enough to be a spy or skillful in combat. Moth is neither the sneaky type nor is she one to use brute strength. This has always made her look like a deadweight that should be thrown away. The only reasons why this hasn't happened is her siblings' positions and her advanced intellect.

Additional Info: Unlike other changelings, she doesn't feed on love and other positive emotions; instead she feeds on its polar opposite, hate and the like. It is one of the reasons she is treated like an outcast by most other changelings. Of course, as a changeling, she has a disguise: a thestral mare by the name of Dusk Eclipse.

I think this is a pretty well-rounded out OC. Are you using her in a story?

5308413 Yeah, 2 actually. One is a Crossover with Code Geass (still searching for OCs before I can write though) and the other's my universe of MLP. Neither's published yet.:twilightsheepish:

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 3