Rate my OC 131 members · 100 stories
Comments ( 14 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 14
TLP
Group Admin

This is my first actual O.C. I've made, but that's no excuse. Several of my current and future OC's will be military-based. Because I like doing so.

O.C: Mercennarius Veterani

Name: Mercennarius Veterani (Mercenni, Merccy, Merc.)

Former Name: Estabante Petraeus

Gender/Race: Male Pegasus Pony

Current Occupation: Well-known Broadsword and Airborne Ballista operator. Current Mercenary (Power-for-Hire).

Former Occupation: Former Royal Guards Member (Special Royal Air Service)

Physical Info: Brown coat, black mane, light-brown eyes, damaged ear. Black leather vest for carrying extra equipment in mercenary operations.

Cutie Mark: Two bits penetrated by a single sword tip, while being covered by a golden shield.

Quote: "If you're good at something, never do it for free."

Description: Born in the slums of Mareterrey, Mexicolt, Mercennarius was born to an extremely poor family, living off whatever trash they could find on the streets and selling it for scraps. In his early to mid teens, he, along with this father, were hard workers at a coal mining facility, only for it to close down after the company filed for bankruptcy. Deciding to skip a life of school and useless hard labor, he decided to save up what he could and travel to Canterlot to join the Royal Guards.

After going through Basic and accepting, he worked hard around the Royal Guards, sending more than half of his paycheck to his family, working his way up to E-7 (Sergeant First-Class) before deciding that his pay wasn't good enough. That's when he found the newly formed Royal Special Air Service.

After completing the seven-month training, he was one of the five graduates, out of a class of 175 Guards. He then performed several counter-terrorist operations and several clandestine operations involving the falling Empire of the Griffons and The Changelings.

But after being falsely accused of an espionage operation by 'cooperating' with the Changelings, he was to be sentenced to several years in prison, but abandoned the Royal Guards and found himself in West Zebrica, before he became and worked his way up to be a high-tier mercenary.

He now works in the sub-savannah's of Zebrica and Equestria for the highest bidder, or whoever has the better excuse. But will never take on any operations involving going against the Royal Guard or any other Royal Equestrian Force, no matter how good the payment or the excuse.

Personality: Has a deep feeling of betrayal, but he has less anger and more sorrow for the accusation incident. However, he's hidden it all behind his cold-blooded demeanor and actions. And alcohol. A lot of it.

Extras: A borderline alcoholic, very bad temper mixed with mood-swings he can barely control, can be surprisingly emotional and soft hearted. Rarely seen giving affection, but can easily do so. Slight PTSD. Is almost never seen without his black vest. Still sends more than half of his earnings to his family.

4654423 do you want me too draw some of your OCs?

TLP
Group Admin

4654425 I don't want to seem greedy, but if you please could, I would greatly appreciate it. I can answer any questions you might have.

TLP
Group Admin

4654446 I like making my characters military based. It's what I specialize in. Though that doesn't mean I can't do regular civilian OC's, I only have military. I do best when I do military OC's.

4654448 I do Civilians and Benders...

TLP
Group Admin

4654450 Aw damn it.

Wait, what are benders?..

Also, I'm not asking for huge specific details like a battleground. Just a simple artwork. Any would do.

4654453 you know Avatar Right?

TLP
Group Admin

4654454 I can't say I have, nope.

4654457 look up Avatar the last airbender and watch it

TLP
Group Admin

4654462 Oh! You mean that old Nickelodeon show! I thought you mean the movie.

In that case, yeah. I've definitely seen it.

4654466 yes that I have benders in the world only Unicorns can't bend

TLP
Group Admin

4654471 Only Unicorns can't? That's odd.

Also, do you still think you can do an art for my OC above? Nothing complicated at all. Just something simple.

Sorry if I'm acting a bit too pushy.

4654477 it's fine and why bend if you can do magic

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 14