Rate my OC 131 members · 100 stories
Comments ( 7 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 7

OC: Midnight Flurries
Name: Midnight Flurries (Flurry and Middie)
Gender/Race: Female Pegasus
Current Occupation: Geometry Teacher at Ponyville High School
Physical Info: White Fur, Black mane,
Cutie Mark: Shapes: Triangle, Circle, Square, Pentagon, Diamond.
Description: Born to Snowy Dusk and Metric Blizzard in Cloudsdale she grew up with a normal life until her father died in a factory accident and they had to move to Ponyville for the reason that Ponyville was growing and there was more jobs. When she went to School she ONly hang out with the teachers and Mystic Eyes (Adopted daughter of Fluttershy) he best friend who soon becomes her fellow co worker. She is Currently Living Alone single near Ponyville High School.
Personality: Quiet, Introverted, Smart, She can be a little to smart for her own good that she tends to at snobby and like to prove people wrong in a bad and good way.
Extras: She has two different colored eyes and a slight sight problem.

JumpingShinyFrogs
Group Admin

4654371 Alright, can I just ask why she looks like a filly? I mean, from the bio it seems like she's an adult...but whatever. She seems to be well-rounded and likeable, with her own share of flaws. All in all, she seems like a healthy character. The different coloured eyes thing would usually ring alarm bells in my head, but in this case I think it's ok since the rest of her is so standard. She needs something to help her stand out, and that does just fine. Well done!

4654371 I think midnight is overused as a name but I don't mind. I don't think it would be much different if she was named Night Flurry but that sounds more like an assasin name to me.

I babble. Sorry.

Hmmm seems good. Though I don't exactly get the symbolism and connection behind the name/cutie mark and the occupation.

4654438 yeah that was a problem see Shapes and naming is hard to connect I was thinking Geo Flurry

4654443 Still don't know. Ask others too.

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 7