Rate my OC 131 members · 100 stories
Comments ( 6 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 6
JumpingShinyFrogs
Group Admin

So this is still a relatively small group, with only 15 members to its name. To those of you that are here, welcome! As the description on the front page says, this group is mainly for fun and friendly discussion, as well as offering critiques and comments on various OCs created by people.

I can't be everywhere at once, so I'll be hunting out extra admins soon, but before that, I have a favour to ask of you. If you have the time and inclination, a little bit of promotion for the group would do wonders to get the name out there.

Also, if there are any artists out there with more talent than me (shouldn't be too hard), I'd love if someone would be willing to draw an icon and/or banner for the group. I can't pay, unfortunately, but I can either write a small one-shot or review a story for you in return.

Thanks for joining, and I hope to see lots of discussion and characters posted in the future.

TLP
Group Admin

4654166 I can try to get this group's name out there. By doing a blog-post and going to selfless advertising group('s) and such.

TLP
Group Admin

4654181 Blog post and self advert done.

I think I actually got a couple of my followers to join (ayylmao)

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 6