Healing Hearts 13 members · 20 stories
Comments ( 1 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 1
The Wandering Bard
Group Admin

To everyone who has joined Healing Hearts, thank you. I created this group after a good number of friends reached out to me with wounded hearts, and after I've talked to and found many of our fellow fans and friends are seeking help. I know that there is the group Helping Hooves on the site, but I've noticed that while they do offer counsel, they also offer help in reviewing stories. There is nothing wrong with that, but I wanted something a bit more specialized here. I feel that we here can both give our help to those who need it, and know that we have this group to turn to if we are in need of help or should need it down the road.

If you see someone in pain, send them here. If you see someone who you feel could be good at cheering others up, invite them in. We are open to anyone and everyone. And if you see a fic that may be worthy of cheering others up or inspiring them in times of crisis, then go ahead and add it to the collections. (Just make sure you obtain the author's permission first.) I welcome you all.

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 1