Foalmance 1,225 members · 375 stories
Comments ( 7 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 7

So I'm thinking of writing something DiaCord / TiaraCord, but I'm in complete writer's block on how to do it. I'm thinking of also adding some neglected Fluttercord and Celesticord. (Sorry if I'm not making any sense btw, I'm just tired :twilightsheepish:) Anyways, any suggestions?

Discord tries to modify every one's mine but when he tries to do diamond tiara because of her strong will he is not able to modify her mind and this creates a premises for connection later on when discord returns he is attracted by the fact that he is unable to force her to do anything including love him this would give him something to pursue that his powers making him godlike are unable to do

Remember Screwball? Ever notice how similarly colored she is to DT?

Flutterpony
Group Admin

5102634 I'd classify Diacord a crack ship, not only because they've never interacted on the show, but because I see almost no basis for their relationship. Still, I love a good foalcon crackship. I ship FlutterBelle hard, and I've written a Pokey Pierce/Diamond Tiara clopfic.

The first semi-believable idea that springs to mind for Diacord is that Discord suddenly notices Diamond when her nature changes. Though he might not admit it, he feels a tinge of jealousy at everybody lauding her for turning her act around, feeling his own reformation become, more and more, a thing taken for granted by Ponyville, so, as Discord frequently does, he meddles, tempting Diamond to slip up.

From here, you could take it many different directions. Maybe Discord succeeds at getting Diamond to act like a brat to Miss Cheerilee in order to persuade her to raise her grade on an assignment. Maybe Diamond would feel bad she let Discord lead her to fall back into bad habits and beg Discord not to tell anypony when he returns to rub it in. Begging could turn into an argument then a power struggle, which could then twist into something passionate or dark. Diamond could try and pick on Discord's broken loyalty to his friends during the Tirek incident and poke at how lonely he must feel to be such a failure of a friend. He could lash back with the same exact tactics and make her cry. Crying could lead to apologies then a heart to heart discussion. I would then either comedically have Discord force their romance or I might keep it serious and skip ahead to months later when they have another talk about love.

Getting to whatever sparks some emotion between the two is important, whether positive or negative, since they haven't interacted much previously.

5102769 Awesome!
5102914 OMG you're so right!
5102916 I love this idea lol

Good luck breaking your block. I hate that. Good luck with your story as well!

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 7