Foalmance 1,225 members · 375 stories
Comments ( 7 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 7
Flutterpony
Group Admin

And good timing, too. It drove me nuts that newer and older groups seemed to have no problem getting their icons to appear, but this and other groups lost that bit of visual appeal.

Yeah I found it very annoying since I see no reason why only one or two would work. Also it wasn't very aesthetically pleasing having random sized boxes around the groups page.

Now they just need to fix it so user pages have a mobile mode and it will look great then.

Flutterpony
Group Admin

4891589 mobile mode for user pages will be tricky, I think, but it would be nice

4891765 I know it would be tough due to the customization you can do on the user page such as inserting images.

Maybe I think the real problem that needs to be addressed is notifications when someone posts a message on a thread you've made or posted in, without it having to be replying to a previous message by you.

I'm always going on the groups page to check if any threads have any posts and with other groups I'm in also making posts, its hard to keep up.

Flutterpony
Group Admin

4892224 Oh yeah. I agree a thread subscription feature would be really nice.

4893136 I'm sure it wouldn't be too hard to implement a butto that shows at the top of the thread, allowing you to subscribe or unsubscribe from the thread. And then maybe an auto subscribe if you post in a thread.

Just seems weird we don't have it since all other forums or forum sections I've been on for other websites have that option.

Flutterpony
Group Admin

4893594 Yeah. I guess that Fimfiction's forums lack certain features still for the fact that Knighty (and Xaq) seem to have built the whole thing from the ground up, so it wasn't as simple as bringing in pre-made forums as 99% of other communities do.

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 7