Feedback 401 members · 7,323 stories
Comments ( 1 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 1

I have been writing in this fandom since halfway through 2011, most of my work going towards my flagship title, The Lost Element. For a number of years, feedback was consistently pouring in with every update. A few dozen a chapter and at times even an entire page of 50 comments or more. Over the past few years, consistent feedback has become increasingly sparse with only a handful of dedicated readers having anything of substance to say regardless of which story gets updated. This may be partially due to the fandom’s decline over the course of the show’s lifespan, but it is frustrating nonetheless.

Nothing is more discouraging to a writer than getting little to no feedback at all. And I am an author that welcomes all forms of feedback, positive and negative. I want to know what I’m doing right and what I’m doing wrong. Where I am excelling and where I can improve upon. Not just with The Lost Element, but with any story that is in my gallery.

If anyone is interested in reviewing my works or providing feedback of any sort, it would be deeply appreciated.

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 1