Write my fic for me 152 members · 11 stories
Comments ( 7 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 7

Okay so I've been reading a story were Twilight becomes a changeling queen. I had a similar idea. Here is the basis of it:
Twilight wakes up one morning and exits her castle, but as soon as she opens the castle doors she sees an army of changelings staring at her. The changeling yell in unison "All hail our new queen!".

Not mush to it. The story is meant to be a random and comedy. All changelings have there own personality and free thinking but still follow orders and practically worship Twilight.

Haha :rainbowlaugh: its a good and funny idea! I think it'll get a lot of views if you write it!

Good luck writing!

I made this post hoping someone else want's to write it. You see I'm good at coming up with ideas, character design, and plot. But when I try and write or type it I rush it or screw it up.

5236296 maybe i can do it for you if you want! its a good idea! :scootangel:

Sure go ahead. Just be sure to link to my page and something saying I gave you the idea. Other than that you take full credit. Just don't take too long. BTW this is like the third story suggestion I've made in the past week.

5237371 nice! I'm not sure if I can write it fast. But I'm sure gonna write it! And i'm going to give u credit! :scootangel:

Thanks. I don't like putting time limits but could you finish at least one chapter in a week? If not then that's fine. Also if you need help just PM me.

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 7