Write my fic for me 152 members · 11 stories
Comments ( 4 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 4

"Criminal Minds: Equestrian Analysis"
This idea I had recently is a Criminal Minds crossover. I know what probably half of you are thinking, "Uhh! Another arbitrary crossover?!", but just hear me out.

Party of One is one of my favorite episodes. Why? Not wholy because MLP get dark and we see a pony lose it, but we see a lot of Pinkie Pie's character in a way that some of us might find understandable, almost human, in a way that can be a little scary for some of us.

The theme of Criminal Minds, I can say, is humanity. Not only does it show the development of criminals and what makes them who they are, half of the time there's a pretty dramatic subplot. The show also is very cinematic - each episode is like a horror movie done right.
That's why I think a crossover is an amazing idea.

In the crossover, imagine ponies appear on Earth causing a number of peculiar murder cases and the best the FBI has to offer are on the job. The Criminal Minds formula and setting can work really well with MLP characters (who DO have a capacity for insanity) to make an interesting horror and character study fic with a lesson to teach.

So... any takers?

5113593 I might just have to watch criminal minds so I can write this. :twilightsheepish:

5207273 Your not going to want to write it unless you are already a fan. A big selling point of the fic would be the style of Criminal Minds and it's unique characters.

5207273 Still, it's a great show that's on like every hour of every day.

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 4