Write my fic for me 152 members · 11 stories
Comments ( 16 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 16

The Music Meister is from a cartoon i love. Batman the brave and the bold is a show about batman and other heros fighting many villians. Each episode has much action, as well as comedy. The Music Meister is a man who was bullied when in school for singing in school, but when he kept singing higher and higher, he sang so high it hypnotized the bullies. He took over the bullies and made them dance for him, or even sing. He used this power of his to go to the path of Evil.
The music meister fell in love with black canary once He heard her singing.

:D :twilightsheepish::derpytongue2:
Someone please use him! I would read it and read it! :D My sister would probably read it more than me.... :twilightblush::pinkiehappy:

4736630 it sounds good but i don't know if i got the skills to fit the bills for a singing story...wish i did.

4736637 Its okay if you dont want to :pinkiehappy:

4736630 Sounds like an awesome idea. But I don't think I have time for another project at the moment. :)

Comment posted by Boxx deleted Sep 26th, 2015

4736729 yay! You should promote it in the guild when you are done. I want to read it. :rainbowkiss:

great!...it may take some time due to real life stuff but ill get it done. :twilightsmile:

4740248 That's a good one.

Comment posted by mrkillwolf666 deleted Sep 28th, 2015
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 16