Write my fic for me 152 members · 11 stories
Comments ( 15 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 15

Imagine this... One day Sweetie Belle is sitting by herself in the playground, her friends too busy to play with her. Suddenly, she turns around to find two othe Sweetie Belles - One for some reason is shiny and a little clingy (Sweetie Bot) and the other is a cynical, nervous filly named Thrackerzod (from the Mentally Advanced Series).

I got lazy coming up with the specifics of the story and abandoned it, but I still love the idea and if someone else does, feel free to use it. All I ask is for some reply so I can see the story myself and a credit in the description (I'll return the favor with a free follow!)

4626150 Hey, this sounds potentially hilarious and amazing. I am an avid fan of the mentally advanced series and friendship is witchcraft. If it is still up for the taking, I wouldn't mind attempting to do the idea justice.:unsuresweetie:

If you two want to pull it off, then go ahead.
Again, all I ask is that I can get messaged when it's done and a credit in the description.
(And if both of you do it, then I'll give both of you a follow.)

Remember to give me a credit in the description and message me when it gets done.
:pinkiehappy:

I really wonder if you two will have the three Sweeites go and see Rarity together....

Rarity heard the door behind her open. Being that she was in her workroom, it could only be Sweetie Belle. She turned around to her little sister to tell her that she was too busy for whatever she wanted, but nearly fell down when she saw - not one - but three fillies that looked exactly like Sweetie Belle.
"Can we help, sis?" two of them asked.
"Uh... Yes! I would also like to help my sister....That's normal, right?" said the third.
Rarity's glasses slowly slid off her face and hit the floor... Rarity hit the floor next.
"I told you we should've just stayed at the playground." said Thrackerzod.

4656825 Ha! Well, we have some of it written. And that seems like a great line to put in, we will do that as a major nod to you for letting us write this story.

Triple Threat Sweetie Belle

4657642 Hey... I read some of this. Please tell me this won't become too dirty or go into r34 territory. I don't want my name on it if that's that's the case. Sweetie Belle getting whipped and gagged really concerns me.
I really don't want to call shots if I'm not writing this, but I hope that this is as dirty as it gets.

4659753 Don't worry, we discussed and it won't go into clop. We both just enjoy dirty humor.:twilightsheepish: and both Friendship is Witchcraft and The Mentally Advanced Series have risqué material, so we thought it was permissible. Oh, and Sweetie Belle is oblivious to all innuendos and so forth. Her naïveté will add to the raunchy jokes. But the focus will be on situational irony, and the back and forth banter that Thrackerzod and Sweetie Not have, mostly.

4659753 If it's marked mature, it will be solely because of dirty jokes and no clop. Trust me, we'll only have dirty humor. :derpytongue2:

Alright. I understand. Thank you.
Now, I just have a criticism or two about the plot so far.
So Sweetie Belle first meets her counterparts after they both come so close to intentionally killing her and Thrackerzod is not hiding how she wants to torture her as well. Assuming that these three are supposed to get along later in the story, that probably wouldn't work as Sweetie Belle would be afraid of the both of them. (Though I do like how Sweetie Bot is sort of the "good cop" out of them.)
Also, I always thought the main joke with Sweetie in MAS and FIW was that no one caught on to the suspicious behavior. Thrackerzod always worried about standing out and constantly tries to look "normal" making him stand out more. Will the joke here be that only Sweetie Belle can recognize that something's not right?
By the way, do you two have the whole plot thought out yet?

4661870 It's a rough draft at the moment. The plot is worked out, yes. As for them almost intentionally killing her, we still haven't even got past the part where she's freed from them. We need to finish the chapter first before you start critiquing it. In fact, as for critiquing the plot, we haven't even showed you our full idea. I know you're concerned about this story and such since you had the base idea, but that's just it- we're the ones who actually have to put it down and write it. You really can't be trying to tell us things when you haven't even provided that much to the story besides,"Hey, put Thrackerzod, Sweetie Bot, and Sweetie Belle together." We literally did everything else. I'm sorry if I come off as rude too. Really. :applejackunsure:

4662355 It's okay. This is my first time working with others for a colab. I'm sorry. I'll leave the writing to you. Just remember my name in the description when it gets finished.
Thanks.
:scootangel:

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 15