Write my fic for me 152 members · 11 stories
Comments ( 19 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 19

Hey, all. I'm currently working on an idea someone gave me, but I'm open for story ideas to work on after that. Don't be shy. Just fair warning, I don't do clop. Suggestive scenes that live little to be imagined? Maaaayyybe, but no straight up clop.

So let me know.

4595615 I got one for ya if you are interest?

Let me know and I'll share it with you

PS It's not a clop, so don't you worry

The idea is a HiE story.

Inspired by the Griffinstone episode.

Fluttershy and Twilight's cutie marks started to glow, meaning there's an friendship problem to be solved.

They went to the map to see where they much go. They discover that they're being called to a kingdom where breezies originally lived. Although there are some breezies still there. This kingdom is not the breezies's, it is actually the kingdom of humans where the breezies lives with in harmony.

Fluttershy and Twilight are extremely excited to go there. Fluttershy is excited because she'll get to see where the breezies originally lived and Twilight is excited because she'll get the chance to learn human culture, history and their famous monarchy. But what they both agreed on is the kingdom's luscious foods, beautiful forests, amazing green lands and fields that contains thousands of flowers for the breezies to pollinate from.

When they arrived at the human and breezie kingdom....It wasn't what they thought would look like.

Instead where the forests were, there was nothing but a badlands filled with dead trees. Their green lands held nothing but snow. The fields held no flowers and only place that holds flowers and food was at the capital city of Gobeithio. Where the humans there are starving to death and the remaining breezies are trying their best to keep the flowers alive and the humans's foods like corns, carrots and lettuces good and well. The breezies and the humans looked at fluttershy and Twilight with angry faces that looks like their hated them before they could say a word. Some said horrible names to them like 'kin slaughter' or 'balance destroyer'. When the girls reached the castle where the king lives, they were almost thrown out by the royal human knights (Although their looked as thin as a stick) But lucky the human king stopped them and lets the ponies in.

Twilight and Fluttershy wanted to know what happened and the king explained about what happened:

In the beginning. The humans and the breezies lived together in peace and harmony. They lived in what their called 'The Prefect Circle'. Where the breezies would help pollen the flowers and help grows the foods for the humans's kingdom and people. In return, the humans would help make the breezies's homes and protect them from anything that'll try to hurt them. The humans holds honour and strength above all. So they help those who cannot defend themselves or their families. This happened for thousands of years until the arrival of the ponies. They thought the humans were ruling over and enslaving the breezies. And went to war. The war was called 'The first war' or for the humans 'The war for the Circle'. The war was won by the humans thanks to their skills in combat and thanks to the breezies's magic, that enchanted the humans's armours. But the humans didn't stop there. They thought that the ponies would never leave the breezies alone and so they went to the young and newly founded kingdom of Equestria. This was called 'The second war' or to the humans "The protective of the Circle'. The war did't last long for the breezies didn't like the humans going to another war and invading another kingdom. So many of them left while some stayed behind. Unfortunately the humans were afraid of the breezies leaving them. The humans went to find the breezies that were leaving. When the leaving breezies found a new home (The one from the show and some of them are still in the humans's lands but hiding from them) The human kingdom's forest, green lands, flowers and food were dying. The remaining breezies tried their best, but they couldn't safe everything. The humans and the remaining breezies hated the ponies ever sense. Because if they didn't attack them, then all of this wouldn't of happened.

Twilight and Fluttershy felt guilty on what ponies back then did to this kingdom and Twilight then knows where they were here. To find a way to help the humans and the breezies get their kingdom back to its full former glory. However, the human king told them that if they don't find a solution on the third day. The king will be forced to go to war again on Equestria to just get food for his subjects and he will do this by sending the royal vanguards to do it. He showed Twilight and Fluttershy the army of the royal vanguards. Twilight knew about these warriors, one of them was a one man army. But with army fill of one man army vanguards. Twilight knew that if they go to Equestria, Equestria may not stand a chance.

So Twilight and Fluttershy went to find a way to help the kingdom by asking some of the local. Surprising enough, the breezies were more angry at Twilight and Fluttershy then the humans because the care for their protecters and feel terrible that they can't save all of them. But one human wants to help. That was the human prince called Maddau. He wants to help his subjects and doesn't want to go to war with Equestria. So they went to the royal library to find some glues on where they could find a solution. In the search for a solution, they found a old scroll that tells of a way to make the kingdom better again. On the highest mountain in the kingdom was an old shrine that held a great power, it can heal the lands and restore them to their originally state. However to get it to work, they need an old grudge to rest and replace it with forgiveness.

The trip to the mountain to the girls and the prince an whole day to reach it and to climb it as well. But they reached to the shrine. It was in an old temple with cravings of ancient humans and breezies, it looked like the temple was built thousands of years ago. Inside the temple was the shrine. The shrine was a large rose that had incredible powers. Everyone there could feel it. However its petals were falling off of it and if the last petals falls, the hope of healing the kingdom will fall with it. Twilight, Fluttershy and Maddau knew what to do. They need to heal the rose.

But suddenly, something jumped in front of them. It was an Golem. It was 20ft tall and had muscles big enough to be boulders. Its face was hollow face (Basically the shy guys from mario but with a slightly anger look on it) It was made from the very stones and rock of the mountain. It got light red glow around its body, The prince and the girls then knew that it was powered by all the humans and breezies's anger, hatred, pain and desire of revenge on the ponies. It then hit Twilight, it wasn't the shrine that held the power. It was the Golem. The rose is was keeping the Golem on a rampage and all of the things that happened to the kingdom was through the humans and breezies's emotions. So Twilight, Fluttershy and Maddau try to stop the Golem but its strength and power is too strong to be defeated. But Twilight realise that the Golem is only like this because of what happened years ago during the first and second war. So she told Maddau and Fluttershy to stop fighting the Golem and try to talk to it. Twilight and Fluttershy tells the Golem that they are sorry for what those ponies did to the kingdom but it shouldn't keep an grudge on all of pony kind cause the ponies has change completely. They want harmony just like the humans and the breezies. The Golem was moved by the words being spoken from these ponies and soon lets go of its grudge on ponies. The red glow changed to a blueish colour and its face changed into a happy face with a warm smile. While the Golem was changing, so to was the humans and the breezies. They too let go of their grudge and hatred to ponies. As the Golem, humans and breezies let their grudge out, the rose began to heal itself and the power from the Golem went back into the shrine, healing the lands, kingdom and its people. The forests grew again, the snows disappeared from the green lands and the flowers began to bloom once more. The human kingdom's reputation and glory was restored.

When Twilight, Fluttershy and Maddau return to the capital, the humans and breezies were celebrating. The king dismantle his Royal vanguard army and welcomed the ponies and his son. They named Twilight and Fluttershy 'Arwyr O Obaith' which means 'Heroes of Hope'.

After the celebrating was over. Twilight and Fluttershy headed home, knowing that grudges is not always a good thing to carry, for you too may turn into the ones that you hold a grudge too.

(There you go, something that came into my head. I would write it, but I thought I'll give it to someone else instead. Hoped you like it and maybe you'll write it. Let me know if you do:pinkiesmile:)

4604154 This is a great little story. A lot of details to work with, and I love how the resolution falls in line with the way the show works. I'll need to figure out how long I'd like to make this, but I think I want to write this story. It'll have to wait till after Bronycon, but I think I'll have things sorted by that time.

4595615 Here's an idea

Takes place in the EQ world with the mane human 5 and Sunset Shimmer living out they're normal school lives. Sunset Shimmer is called to show some new students around the school, again. A bit hesitant at first she decides to go with it. At the front of the school, she meets four new kids, two girls and two boys, different ages.

She discovers that the group are all siblings with a headstrong eldest sister, a level-headed and strong second oldest brother, a flamboyant and cocky second youngest brother, and a naive and playful youngest sister. She shows them around and explains all that's been going on. During the tour, she can't help but get a funny feeling from the siblings.

During lunch she notices that the group often isolates themselves from the other students, they sit at the same table by themselves, they all walk in a group, and they usually don't talk to anyone outside of their group. They're so distant that some of the students start making rumors about them, including Trixie. One day when Sunset is walking home late at night, she hears loud screaming and growling. When she turns around the corner, she's shocked to see a pack of wolves eating away at some cats, rabbits, and a person. She doesn't know where they came from or why there are wolves in a suburban area to begin with. When the wolves leave with their kills, she does some thinking. After some time and after more disappearances, she discovers that the siblings she met the other day can turn into wolves whenever they want, and that they're the ones responsible with all domestic animals and people disappearing.

The siblings find out that Sunset has figured them out and the oldest sister reveals that they're actually wolves that can turn into humans, not the other way around. She explains how they and their mother were somehow put on this earth and try to figure out why while trying to live normal lives. Believing the wolf siblings could kill her at any moment, Sunset decides to keep quiet about it for now. Eventually the mane 5 find out and they were equally shocked at their abilities. It mostly follows the wolf kids and their struggle with everyday life while trying to keep a low profile, as well as figure out why they were put onto this earth. They also have to try and cope with the mane 5 and sunset constantly spying on them most of the time and trying to find out their secret. Kind of similar to Wolf's Rain in a way, without them trying to find Paradise. This is the gist of it. Thoughts?

4604726 I'll be honest. My first thought was Twilight saga. But wolves...hmm. I haven't seen wolf Rain, so I can't really relate with that, but the idea of wolves being able to turn into humans is a twist. What would the main conflict be? They're trying to learn how to fit in, but for what reason? Is there a hunter who's trying to kill them off, so he can stick their heads on plaques or something? Also, if they were wolves, could they smell that Sunset is actually Equine, not human?

The basic idea is straightforward, but what would be the story to tell? (And bear in mind, I'm keeping chapter counts to a maximum of 4-5. I don't want to do another story that takes three months to finish. :fluttershysad:)

4604817 I suppose the main conflict would be that the siblings are just trying to keep a low profile. They don't want anyone to know that they're wolves and that they hunt people, and ponies in this case. They could be looking for a new home because they were chased out of their previous one. Kind of like an adventure slice of life kind of fic. Each chapter could be 8 thousand words or so, since you want to keep the chapter count low.

If there had to be a conflict then maybe one of Trixies relatives could be the one responsible for chasing the wolves out of their previous home. And then a third act could be that the mother wolf, who is three times larger than her pups, could show up for the final fight. Sunset and the others feel sorry for the wolves loss and decide to help them while trying to figure out a way to make them less savage and stop hunting, but ultimately they can't do that since it's in their nature. These are just ideas though.

4604899 So the wolves hunt people as well? I could see Sunset not being okay with that, and rallying her friends to defend the school against the wolves.

tbh, I'm not seeing much of a story for me to write with this and 2000 = 1-2 hours for me. 8000 for one part is a little much at the moment. Sorry.

4604982 Well it's one of those stories that are fun but doesn't really have an exact story like KiKi, Sandlot, Christmas Story, etc.

4605000 hhhmmm...Okay, like a, we're here, and so we'll be who we are, and everyone's like WHOA, WUT?

Basically, make it a written form of Anime with a few serious parts?

Hmmm....

4605041 I guess if you want to put it like that, then yeah in a way. Plus like I said before, they're just trying to live out their lives and stay hidden.

4605047 I'll give it some thought. If I'm going to write it, I need a little more than that for a plot.

4606080 OK, i'll let you know if i come up with anything.

Cool thanks

Just a little bit of information I left out:

The Golem looks somewhat like this without the face

The humans are around the same height as Celestia minus the horn.

The breezies are more aggressive then the one you see in the show.

The temple looks somewhat like this with the rose in the middle:

PS Thanks

4606658 I really like the story idea. I also thought of a great original story/series to do so I'm going to hold off on your story for the moment. But I totally plan to write it, and I'll try and do it soon.

Also, I'll credit you for the story idea. Thanks again.

Thanks, let me know when you'll be writing it by sending a mail and I'll look at it.

Once again, thanks

Blood_rose_doll
Group Admin

4608209 Just added a story folder to the group feel free to post the story there! :raritywink:

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 19