Behind The Fic(s) 134 members · 357 stories
Comments ( 3 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 3

Hello, I'm Brony250. I first joined FIMFiction back in December of 2011 I originally had no plans on writing any fanfics at the time as I was mainly interested in reading and favoriting other fanfics. After some time I thought about writing my own stories and I started on my first one I called "Blue in the Tail" unfortunately, however, I never have gotten around to continue on it and have left it on the "backburner". I decided to give it another try this time coming up with an entirely new story; Mum's the Word this was the first fanfic that I posted and to my surprise, it was pretty successful. Despite some grammatical problems but at this stage, I was only trying out and I have a lot to improve on. After my third chapter, I haven't really gotten around to work on the next so I decided to put it on hiatus and the time to think about what to do next.

After some time I came up with another story that I knew I just had to do my second fanfic that I'm working on and I plan to continue to work on is called Rise of the Apple Princess I would tell you what the story's about but I want to leave it to those who have yet to read it. Presently there are only two chapters but I am pleased to say that I have two other chapters currently being edited and should be up sometime this month. I'm aiming to continue working on this story as well as many others that I have planned and hope that everyone will enjoy as I have grown to enjoy writing stories and I intend on getting better with as much help from this awesome community.

I still consider myself as a novice when it comes to writing but I'm slowly improving with grammar as much as possible. I feel like my passion is truly in writing and I think FIMFiction is the best way to help me become a better writer as I hope for one day one my fanfics may actually get added on Equestria Daily.

I look forward to continuing being part of FIMFiction and I hope everyone will enjoy the stories that I have planned in the very near future. :twilightsmile:

Important Update: After much consideration, I have decided on changing my username. I am now going as; Astral Phoenix is it possible to update my folder with my new username?

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 3