Behind The Fic(s) 134 members · 357 stories
Comments ( 1 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 1

Hello everyone. Before I being, I should say right now that I am not very good at this kind of thing. Explaining things about my works is hard enough, but explaining things about myself is borderline impossible, but I will try.
So, I have been in this fandom for about two years now and my experience has been…mixed at best. I’ve had good moment and bad moments, but I am still here, so…yeah. I have been writing for a few years now and like to think I’ve gotten better over time.

I remember being aware of MLP for a some time, but noting getting into it for some years. For a while, I could be called an anti brony, though, it was mainly so I could(some how) seem more popular. It wasn’t until I watched some of Mr. Enter’s reviews that I decided to give the show a shot and I liked it, though I didn’t fully jump into the fandom until some time later. It was around season 4’s finale that I ended up marathoning the whole series and both movies. I was surprised to see this kind of quality from a “girl’s” show and this was kind of the gateway for me to try new things. I like to think I’m far more open minded than I use to be.

My background in terms of tv is mostly anime and/or action related shows, though, shockingly enough, I’m something of a romantic, as in I love shipping. Even when there is little or not romantic subtext with in a show, I can find myself shipping at least two people(baring canon ships in Jojo’s bizarre adventure) MLP is not exempt from this. I have many ships but to spare you that, I’ll only name a few: Flashlight, SoarinDash, Fluttermac, Cheesepie, Sparity, BulkShimmer, JoeBon, Spitburn, LyraWorthy, NeonVinly, BrawlyDusk, Dislestia, and Shiningdence. I have more(many more) but these are my main ones.

My writing style is…different. Well, to most MLP fans it would be. As stated before, I love anime, but I’m also hugely into video games, comic book super heroes, some tokusatsu stuff and animations as a whole. I tend to draw influence from these things most of all. I’m a very stubborn person and it will take A LOT to get me to change my mind on something. Once I make my mind up about something, it’s most likely not going to change, however…I am not unwilling to learn and gain some insight about things.

I love researching things. To the point where I could end up researching four different things at a time, usually by mistake. I have a very active imagination and am a very creative person. I usually end up creating various headcanons, story ideas, and AU’s for many different fandoms. I also make a lot of fan and original characters. I even started working on an original universe for some of them.

When I am really passionate about something, I tend to talk about it to a near endless degree. Whether it be a character, an episode or even a work of mine. If I really love it, I will talk your ear off(so, sorry about that).
Right now, I’m working on a fairly long story, called Hunters. It is a good example of my love of various(mostly Japanese) media. It is my pride and joy and I feel it could be something really great. It’s very low key right now. I don’t get much attention from it…which, makes sense…

Well, that’s all I can think of for right now. Uh…I’m not sure how to end this, so I’ll just say goodbye.
…goodbye.

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 1