Behind The Fic(s) 134 members · 357 stories
Comments ( 1 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 1

The Twilight Adventures

Hi all! Most of you probably have seen me running around the forums some where. I am still a very new author, but my best work is The Twilight Adventures. Its one of those 60+ chapter stories that I started writing back in February I think. What inspired me to write my story was a mix of different things, which I guess I should tell you about.

First, I was inspired after reading different fimfics on this site, namely Stardust. I loved that story to death and it begun to fill my head with story ideas after reading that. I got the idea of Twilight going to a world with humans from that story, along with a few others with a similar story. I wanted to make Twilight not turn into a human, unlike others I've read.

The next thing that made me think of Humans was Anime. Those certain anime where the MC is brought to a new world. I have always loved that idea, being in a different world from your own. That made me really want to make that idea for at least 1 story, maybe even more.

The Sci-Fi thing came, mostly, from Star Wars. I have always loved Sci-Fi, and thought Sci-Fi would be a good way to make Twilight feel out of place, since they wouldn't have magic. It would be a magic vs science thing, which seemed cool at the time.

As for length, I have always loved longer shows, stories, and things of the liking. The longer something it, the more I like it. That is why I wanted it to be a long story.

As for the story itself, I wanted it to look like I care about the story, so I found people to make art and help me write the story. I say, if it looks good, then it will become good.

All of my stories will have a professional touch, and you can tell them based on what they are about, as they all involve Twilight in some way. Hope to see you all around!

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 1