Behind The Fic(s) 134 members · 355 stories
Comments ( 2 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 2

I guess this is where I'll be talking about my stories.

When I have the free time. :rainbowlaugh:

A Great Day
My first fanfic I ever written, I actually have two versions of it. Version one, on Fanfiction.net, is a shorter version, not giving much detail, but at least getting my point across. The Second version here was an experiment with point of view. It was the first story I've written in First Person, allowing me to learn a whole new style of writing. It has done a lot better than most, of course we've had the occasional trolls complaining about one of the pairings, but they've been ignored.

This was the first story in my SpikeBelle Series, but as of now, a few stories are being written that take place before it.

An AU version of Equestria, all characters are humanized, so not really much in the way of magic, if there is any at all. In the first chapter Spike begins by waking up from a bad dream and deciding to walk around Ponyville to clear his head. while not paying attention, he bumps into his best friend, Sweetie Belle. Flashback begins of how they met to when Spike began to realize that he loved her. They head for the carnival that was in Ponyville which only increases their feelings for each other.
Chap 2 covers Sweetie Belle's versions of that same day.

Now, while my grammar on that story isn't the best, I'd say that it's one of my best works.

A Great Day

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 2