Human and Anthro Spike Harems 242 members · 228 stories
Comments ( 29 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 29
Wildcard25
Group Admin

I've been watching this anime for quite some time. If you haven't seen it I suggest you do.

And was picturing an idea where Spike starts off as a total out of shape loser who wishes he could make those who abuse him pay. Then he gains this magical power that makes him faster, stronger, more flexible, high stamina, etc and it changes his body size making him go from out of shape to lean and fit. He then gets transferred to a new high school where he makes real friends, and so many girls want him. And using his new power he decides fight crime at night because of how bad the crime rate has gotten. And no it's not going to be all Batman-like. And Spike won't have a portal to another world like in the actual anime. Basically he's living the life he's always dreamed while also looking to make the city he lives in safer.

Give me some thoughts and feedback, and I'll say it again, I suggest you see this anime asap so you can at least get a general idea what I'm looking to do.

Saw the anime and loved it. Also love your idea.

Wildcard25
Group Admin

Thanks, I hope they get to another season of this, because some animes I fear are only going to be released as one season and then they're done

Hmmm, if your gonna do this then may I give some advice?

I hope it gets a second season, too. I really want to see where the MC's love life is going, especially since he's got girls in two different worlds falling for him!

Wildcard25
Group Admin

I'm listening Mech

For starters, don't make Spike too overpowering, it makes for a boring protagonist. Having him blow through every bad guy he comes across can take away a lot of tension.

I was also thinking that thanks to Spike cleaning up the city and disrupting their operations, the local crime bosses decide to call in some... help. Soon, Spike would face off with some super villains but that doesn't mean they would have superpowers as well. They could a killer cyborg or maybe they would have some sort of artifact or device that disrupts his power. one could be a genius bruiser like Bane while another can be able to copy some of his fighting moves like Taskmaster.

Any thoughts, so far?

Wildcard25
Group Admin

Well yeah he would be strong but not invincible. Some fights he'd break a sweat. And yeah the mobs would call in stronger hitmen for hire.

Where would Spike get this magical power? Would it be an artifact from another world or something that was passed down to him but didn't know what it was except a family heirloom?

Just curious, Which girls do you have in mind to be part of Spike's harem in this story?

Wildcard25
Group Admin

I'm leaning towards an object he finds in his home. His parents died, but left their home to him in their will. Whatever he finds it bonds to his body giving him his new power.

Well naturally Twilight, the girls, and Sunset so far

Maybe it's an artifact that turns him into a dragon knight but doesn't have access to all it's powers. That and it has a personality of its own and wants him to become worthy of it's power, giving Spike the reason to bulk up and a reason to live.

Wildcard25
Group Admin

Interesting. I'll take it into consideration

I’m curious Wildcard, how come your not doing the part where Spike doesn’t have a portal to another world?

Wildcard25
Group Admin

That way it's not completely like the anime

Ah, that makes sense.

Wildcard25
Group Admin

Yeah gotta make some alterations

So, here's a list of super villains Spike can square off against:

Lavan: Real name: Lyle Pyro. A delinquent biker and one of Spike's bullies who went out of his way to make the latter's life miserable. When Spike got his powers, he decides to back at all his tormentors with Lyle being first on his list. Spike punched him in the face so hard, it actually sent him flying across the city and slammed right into a tank truck. However, the truck contained a mutagenic substance called "Radiation X" which gave him pyro-like powers. Renaming himself Lavan, he looks for any opportunity to get even with Spike.

Noize Maker: Real name: Unkown. A cyborg that has supersonic-like weaponry. He packs enough fire power to level an entire city block.

Gasbag: Real name: Sludge Thompson. Once a two-bit crook who had the rotten luck of running into Spike during one of the latter's nightly patrols. Sludge made a run for it when trying to escape Spike, trying to hide in a supposedly abandoned factory, only to slip and fall into one of the vats that contained Radiation X. Now a meta human with disgusting powers, Gasbag can unleash a supersonic burp and... "release" noxious fumes. His powerful flatulence can also launch him into the air.

Crusher: Real name: Michael Spencer. Once a bright but weak boy who had a background similar to Spike's until he found rare drug called "Witchweed" which boosts his physical strength and used it to get back at his tormentors. However, while Spike managed to overcome his bitterness, Michael didn't and became the ruthless super-criminal known as Crusher, using Witchweed to become the powerhouse he is today. When he and Spike first squared off, Crusher managed beat him, even breaking his back in the process.

Any thoughts, so far?

Wildcard25
Group Admin

Not bad nice there can be a acid similar to Ace Chemicals that give people power but also makes them dangerous

Yeah and the thing with Radiation X is that in its raw form, it burns anyone who come in contact with. So you can imagine both Lyle and Sludge getting their powers rather painfully.

Also each of the villains I listed is based off of one from certain medias. Lavan is based of off Hot Streak from Static Shock, Noize Maker is based based off of Shriek from Batman Beyond, Gasbag is based off of Stinkybutt from The Ripping Friends, and I think you already know which supervillain Crusher is based off of.

Wildcard25
Group Admin

Well I know where Witchweed came from

Here's some couple more villain profiles for you, Wildcard:

Professor Gregory "Grogar" Dagger: A cold and cruel man of science and the creator of Radiation X. Grogar is a master scientist who studies biology and genetics. He created Radiation X To help "Further human evolution" as he puts it. He has many abandoned facilitates and factories producing more of the dangerous chemical.

Dr. Dillian Dagger: Grogar's younger brother. Like his brother, he's a man of science with a moral compass just as crooked. However, while Grogar studies genetics, Dillian studies cybernetics and the two brothers do not see eye to eye because of this. Dillian would often kidnap random people off the street and turn them into killer cyborgs that were loyal only to him.

Any thoughts?

Wildcard25
Group Admin

Rival brothers with their own fields of science, looks interesting

Glad you like the idea. :twilightsmile:

Here's an idea:

Spike's parents were lab assistants to Grogar but when they learned about Radiation X and the madman's plan with it, they tried to warn the authorities. However, Grogar somehow caught wind of this and killed them both in cold blood.

Any thoughts?

Wildcard25
Group Admin

That is one way how his parents die. Rather than they both suddenly die of illness together

That would have been the official story. But the truth was however, far mor darker. When Spike's parents were about to whistle blow on what Grogar was up to, the latter suddenly shows up and offers them some wine. Hesitant at first, Spike's parents agreed to this and after making a toast and downing their drinks (sans Grogar), both of them suddenly began to cough up blood and dropped dead after that.

Wildcard25
Group Admin

Death by secret poison. Sneaky

I wonder if Celestia, Luna, Starlight, Trixie, and the CMCs might be in the harem for this story.

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 29