Human and Anthro Spike Harems 242 members · 228 stories
Comments ( 5 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 5

First off, Isekai is a Japanese genre for the main character to enter another world, either by accident or an otherworldly motive, and they seek a way back home.

Second off, imagine human Spike, waking up and finds himself in an alternate dimension, and he’s determined to find a way home. But on he way, he meets up with several lovely ladies and they all play a part in helping him get back home.

Just wanted to throw this out here on the group, because I’m a fan of this genre.

Specifically since it categorizes stories like:

Arifureta: From Commonplace to World's Strongest (The novels! Don’t watch the anime!)

Wildcard25
Group Admin

Yeah Isekai has grown on me too

Arifureta: From Commonplace to World's Strongest (The novels! Don’t watch the anime!)

I'm guessing it's like how the dudes who made the UQ Holder! anime decided it was a good idea to squish around 130 chapters of the manga into one 12-episode season?

Wildcard25
Group Admin

I hate it when some animes a season are supposed to be a ton of chapters crammed into a 12 episode season. I mean the first Negima series as an anime was made before the manga was anywhere close to completion, plus the retconned their own alternate ending before the manga could make an ending for itself. Even Sekirei's anime never had a real ending like the manga. In the end I don't know who's to blame for that kind of thing? The studio that produces the anime, and if so why would they take that route with that one manga series while others go full manga series with some filler?

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 5