Human and Anthro Spike Harems 242 members · 228 stories
Comments ( 17 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 17
Wildcard25
Group Admin

Let's say I were to do a prequel to my hit story Girls of My Life, it would take place in the prologue of the story where the girls were eleven years old and Spike was only eight. What sort of things would you like to see happen? Granted they're still only children so it can't be like the stuff in my other stories. Just innocent child friendly fun with the girls still doting on their little boy buddy.

I'm guessing it's gonna be called The Girls Of My Life: The Beginning, and it'll be rated E so everyone can read it. And I'm guessing that Spike and his family just moved to Canterlot, and is meeting the girls. Although, he meets the girls in Ponyville first (Ember, Starlight, Sunset, and more from the sequel story), then he moves to Canterlot. My guess is that every one of the girls will be his friend first, but later on will secretly fall in love with Spike. That'd be great to see how Spike and his ladies met, whenever you get started on it, that is. I know it'll take a while to make, but believe me, I, along with everyone else, will be patient.

Maybe some extension of the flashback scenes we’ve seen when Spike bonds with each of the girls individually?

1. Spike comforting Applejack after her parents went away.
  2. Spike trying to talk Rainbow Dash out from hanging with Gilda.
  3. Spike and Fluttershy going into the forest to find that cat... I think it’s name was Lupin.
  4. Spike and Pinkie Pie meeting Cheese Sandwich and pulling pranks.
  5. Spike comforting Twilight for missing Shining Armor and Cadence.
  6. And Spike...well actually, his flashback with Rarity and Blueblood was in middle school, but still...maybe Spike was crushing on Rarity the most. And while she tends to dote over him, like the other girls, she’s still attracted to other handsome older dudes, until she gets “twitter pated” after seeing Spike in a different light. Or because one of the girls made the “first move” (NOT KISSING!) on Spike that just triggered her jealousy side, and she tries to one-up them.

Here is what I can think of:
- Spike meets Stellar Flare and develops some kind of crush on her.
- Spike and the other girls (from Ponyville or Canterlot) take a bubble bath together.
- Spike and the Canterlot girls pretend to be the Power Princesses.
- Sunburst could say some dialogue or do stuff since he didn’t appear in the other stories.
- Spike, the girls, and their families go camping at Camp Everfree or Everfree National Park.
- Spike and the girls take part in a pet day at school and they show their pets.
- Spike and the girls go to some kind of carnival. Spike ends up lost and the girls try desperately to look for him. Pinkie would look by climbing a long pole to get a better view.
- Pinkie would try to have fun with Cranky who is a grumpy neighbor in the story.
- A beach episode where Spike and the girls swim and build sand castles. Spike would blush to see the girls in cute swimsuits or something.
That’s all I got.

How I Met The Girls of My Life.

Prologue - Leaving Ponyville - Spike is saddened about leaving his hometown and says goodbye to some friends.
Chapter 1 - The Last Summer Sunday Party - On his first day in Canterlot, Spike meets six girls that will change his life forever
Chapter 2 - Hard Knock School Life - Spike makes a few friends at his new school and runs into bullies.
Chapter 3 - Arcade One Upped - In order to get his mind off the six girls, Spike and his friends go to the arcade...only to run into Rainbow Dash.
Chapter 4 - The Pink Prankster - A certain pink haired girl pulls pranks on Spike in order to get him to smile. The boy is not amused.
Chapter 5 - The Animal Shelter - Spike deals with a troublesome dog while helping Fluttershy at the animal shelter.
Chapter 6 - Model Gentleman - Spike is eager to help Rarity by being a practice model for her.
Chapter 7 - A Mean Right Hook - Applejack gives Spike some boxing lessons.
Chapter 8 - Spike the Assistant - Spike tries to keep up wit Twilight's work ethic at her home.

Basically, Spike has trouble adjusting to his new hometown and things get complicated with the girls around. He warms up to them in time.

Wildcard25
Group Admin

It would be best to start out with Spike learning he's moving away. But gives him enough time to set his affairs in order with Sunset and the girls, say goodbye to Thorax. And the flahsback of him meeting the hotties in Canterlot makes for the right opening as well as some of the small flashbacks extended upon when he went on a date with each of the girls in the first story

That's a good start!
I also have an additional idea:
- Applejack introduces Spike to Rara. Rara then forms a small crush on Spike. There could also be some mentioning that Rara dreams to become a famous singer.

Wildcard25
Group Admin

Not bad, I didn't use her in the first or second time

Spike could meet Rara at Camp Friendship where he goes with his Canterlot friends in one arc of your story.

You could also have a chapter of how Spike met Octavia and Vinyl as well since he knew them prior to the first story.

Wildcard25
Group Admin

Good call, some characters he could be introduced to when he was younger, and possibly other characters I had used from the later seasons only younger that he hadn't met at all

Wildcard25
Group Admin

While watching this video I've found some scenes that could be good scenes for little Spike and the girls

Spike and Pinkie: 0:55-1:04

Spike and Fluttershy: 1:50-1:58

Spike and Rarity: 4:04-4:11

4:14 Rainbow Dash: "Hooray for sports!" (Ruffles Spike's hair) "Hugs and kisses Spike..."

Wildcard25
Group Admin

Yeah I thought about that one with Spike and Rainbow

Here's a thought, maybe have some flashback chapters during Spike's days in Ponyville when he was hanging out with the girls there. Just something to think about.

Wildcard25
Group Admin

Yeah of course he'd have to keep them to himself. After all the girls in Canterlot don't learn about them until many years later

There can also be a chapter involving some kind of school play and Rarity tries to dazzle up some of the costumes by putting fake gemstones on them. Spike gets an important role like a prince while the girls fight over who will be the love interest/princess. The play could be the one from the Equestria Girls Choose Your Own Ending series. You know, the one with the miners and the magical glass boots. What do you think?

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 17