Human and Anthro Spike Harems 242 members · 228 stories
Comments ( 12 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 12
Wildcard25
Group Admin

I just discovered this series called Fuuka and thought it looks like it could be a potential idea for a Spike harem fic, with Spike and Vinyl Scratch as the head ship. If you've seen this series give me your thoughts on the idea.

Interesting; what's the premise behind the series itself?

Wildcard25
Group Admin

5804195 The original series is like this. The story follows Yuu Haruna, a loner and an avid Twitter user that made a promise with his childhood friend Koyuki Hinashi of starting a band. One night, on his way to buy dinner, he stops to take a photo to upload to Twitter. A strange high school girl named Fuuka Akitsuki accidentally bumps into him and mistakenly believes that Yuu is trying to take a photo of under her skirt, which causes her to smash his phone. Fuuka leaves behind a CD, which Yuu returns the following day. Appreciating Yuu's personality, Fuuka starts a relationship with him, but this is complicated when Koyuki, now a popular idol, contacts Yuu on Twitter and invites him to attend her concert. So following Yuu and Fuuka along with two of their classmates form a music club and set out to start a band.

5804184 Sound like a great idea. Though, like your other fic Crystal Prep Cuties, you should really use a different cast of girls, maybe even different setting. Also, have Vinyl speak through her actions, not words.

Interesting how many girl would Spike have for a harem?

When Fuuka was introduced, she's always wearing her headphones, so I can automatically see DJ–Pon 3 as the leading heroine. But then Fuuka does have a loud voice, and her somewhat bubbly, on-off attitude makes me think of Gabby, so it could be one or the other, or both.

And talking to Duke Moon II, you want a different cast of girls? Hmmm.....let's see, we have:

1. PostCrush – Kiwi Lollipop (K-lo) and Supernova Zap (Su-Z)
  2. The Dazzlings – Adagio Dazzle, Aria Blaze, and Sonata Dusk
  3. Sapphire Shores
  4. Countess "Rara" Coloratura
  5. Songbird Serenade
  6. Octavius Melody
  7. Derpy and the Pony Pickers (Optionals)

I can just hear Spike singing a cover of this:

True To Your Heart – 98º

But without a doubt, Sunset's latest song is still the crowning jewel.

alongside the Dazzling's

And for romance, here's this:

Ok, so I've now watched the whole anime. And it was a good anime, though it wasn't exactly harem to begin with, but still, it's just as good.

So Spike and Vinyl Scratch would be the head couple, and they'll be starting a band of their own. But what are their main occupants in the band to be exact? Obviously, Vinyl will be the disco jockey. And what will Spike be handling? And who will be their band mates? And who would the pop star with the "unrequited" love in the story? And by that, I mean the former childhood friend of Spike who had longed for him since they had gone their separate ways?

Personally, I'd go with Rara, since she's kinda like the type of celebrity who holds onto her most precious memories deeply in her heart.

Wildcard25
Group Admin

Cool. And yeah, just because Fuuka wasn't a harem anime, doesn't mean the parody can't be

Agreed.

I got it. Say that the event of the story takes place with everyone all anticipating the upcoming music festival. And Spike is most excited because there, he will be reunited with an old friend of his, or two, or maybe six. And he just happened to run into Vinyl Scratch, or more like Vinyl ran into him. Spike recognizes her as the town's local DJ, and both she and Vinyl both took the time to hit it off with each other, before they both voice their interests in attending the festival to meet their old friends.

Vinyl Scratch would be meeting Octavius Melody there, while Spike voices his interests in catching up with some old friends. He remains bias about them, so as to not draw too much unwanted attentions, or whatever.

Also, say that the Music Festival is another form of competitions. Another "Battle of the Bands" as you might put it, where we have an all out battle between the greatest musical performers going to head-to-toe to upstage one or the other, until only one remains.

Competitors and their entries are:

1. The Rainbooms – Shake Your Tails
  2. The Dazzlings – Under Our Spell
  3. PostCrush – True Originals
  4. Flash Sentry and the Flash Drives – Cheer You On
  5. Countess Coloratura – Just a Pony
  6. Songbird Serenade – Rainbow
  7. Feather Bangs – One of Justin Bieber's songs....obviously.
  8. Sapphire Shores – ???
  9. Octavius Melody – ???
  10. Derpy and the Pony Pickers – ???

and of course...

11. DJ–Pon-3 and Spike – ???

And as a consolation prize....each of the girls would try to steal a kiss, if not Spike's heart?

Wildcard25
Group Admin

7007125 Awesome idea

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 12