World of Warships Bronies 69 members · 3 stories
Comments ( 4 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 4
Harms Way
Group Admin

Greetings fellow Captains,

Well. I have some unfortunate news. After the last update (0.5.15) released, my game crashes immediately after startup. I have no idea why it's doing this now when I've been able to run the game before. I've already submitted a ticket to Wargaming and am currently waiting for a response. I hope that this issue can be resolved. But I think I may know the problem.

The laptop I currently use is over 5 years old. I'm thinking that it just can't handle World of Warships anymore. So I may just have to buy a new computer or laptop. That being said, do you guys have any suggestions? Any feedback is appreciated.

I would suggest repairing your installation/checking the integrity. Start up the launcher. In the upper right-hand corner click on settings. Go to the Support Tab, hit "Check and repair game integrity". See if it'll work after you do that.

5666251 if what 5673514 suggested doesn't work, simply uninstall and reinstall the game.

Harms Way
Group Admin

5673514, 5675062

The issue has been resolved. Turns out it was because my graphics drivers needed to be updated. I'm now free to once again make those who present me their broadsides pay dearly. :pinkiecrazy:

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 4