World of Warships Bronies 69 members · 3 stories
Comments ( 4 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 4
Harms Way
Group Admin

Greetings, fellow Captains.

Thanks to one of my favorite WoWs Youtubers, The Mighty Jingles, we now know which ships are coming for the Royal Navy Cruiser branch. I'm sure that there are many people who are excited to finally see the Royal Navy in the game. Though after watching this video, I do have some concerns. But that is mostly coming from a guy who plays as a battleship, not as a cruiser. Nevertheless, I hope you guys enjoy this little preview of the Royal Navy Cruiser branch.

Aw hell yes, I totally called it maybe the hood could be a premium or a tier 5-7

5433511 Probably be in the battleship line. Or a perineum battleship

The Hood is almost certainly to be in their battleship line, either as a mainline ship or a premium ship. Other battlecruisers such as the Kongo got the battleship treatment so it's likely the Hood will as well. I'm betting they place her at tier VII or Tier VIII. Because I'm petting a lot of people want to recreate that fateful encounter between the Hood and the Bismarck.

As for the Royal Navy cruisers, I find it interesting they have no heavy cruisers. That will certainly make them an interesting line.

I am disappointed that we have more torpedo boats now. As a primarily battleship captain, I do get tired of seeing a metric crapton of torpedoboats.

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 4