World of Warships Bronies 69 members · 3 stories
Comments ( 5 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 5
Harms Way
Group Admin

Brace yourselves, fellow Captains. They're almost here. :pinkiehappy:

Also, the Scharnhorst is now available in the premium shop. With her, you get three options:

Option #1: Just the Scharnhorst at $42.99

Option #2: You'd get Scharnhorst, 30 days of Premium, Main Armaments Modification 1, Steering Gears Modification 2, Aiming Systems Modification 1, and Propulsion Modification 1 all for $59.96. But for some, the discounted price is $47.99.

Option #3: You'd get Scharnhorst, 5,000 doubloons, 30 days of Premium, Main Armaments Modification 1, Steering Gears Modification 2, Aiming Systems Modification 1, Propulsion Modification 1, 100x of Damage Control Party II, 100x of Repair Party II, 100x of Spotting Aircraft II, and a custom Scharnhorst flag for $99.70 while the discounted price is $89.99.

Personally, I just went with option #1 and just got the Scharnhorst herself. The french Tier VI battleship Dunkerque should be the next premium released here soon. When she does, I'll most likely just get her without any of the bonuses.

For those who want to learn a bit more about both Scharnhorst and Dunkerque before purchasing either one, I have two videos from one of my favorite WoWs Youtubers, The Mighty Jingles.

Dunkerque

Scharnhorst

5429747 Can't wait. I love my American battleships so I wonder if the Germans will suite me unlike the Japanese.

If the Bismarck can take a hit and continue sailing, then it must have good armor, but I'm also excited for the British line to come and my personal favorite British BB is the King George V

Harms Way
Group Admin

I'm hoping the Royal Navy comes soon too, my friend. It's probably the most requested branch right now.

I love german BBs. They are brawlers through and through. The glorious turtleback armor and a crapton of secondaries.

In my very first game with the Nassau, I was the only Tier III ship on either team, and yet I did over 100K damage and scored at top of my team despite finally being sunk. I've been very pleased with my Nassau. Definitely my favorite Tier III ship now. The Kaiser is trickier to use due to it's turret layout. I've gotten up to the Bayern but I haven't had much luck with her - which has been entirely my own fault every time.

Also have the Scharnhorst. She's a very fun ship.

I fully recommend this video by atsf/Eurobeat for those interested in the Scharnhorst. I also recommend all of his other videos because they're all a riot.

LANGUAGE WARNING FOR SENSITIVE EARS

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 5