World of Warships Bronies 69 members · 3 stories
Comments ( 6 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 6

Hi everyone, just joined this group! So my first forum thread will be "What is your least and most favourite ship in WoW, at this very moment?"

For me, my least favourite would be the Kawachi. The only good thing about it compared to the South Carolina (which is decent in my opinion) is that it has a higher alpha damage (or damage per shot) and it has two more main turrets, that's it. For the downsides, it's SLOW. Yes, I know that the South Carolina isn't any faster either, but a shorter firing range combined with sluggish mobility (emphasis on 'sluggish', I literally got hit by three torpedo bombers in one battle) makes it less flexible, in my opinion (take everything with a pinch of salt k?).

For most favourite? Predictably, it's the St. Louis. Firstly, it's got 14 main turrets, 8 of which can be fired on some unfortunate destroyer simultaneously. So even if some shots miss, you'll do some, well, decent amount of damage. Secondly, it's quite durable, close to 'battleship' levels of durability in terms of HP pool. 29500 HP compared to 29000 HP for the SC, it's a ship capable of dishing out and taking punishments...kind of. The only issue is that it's slow, in terms of speed and acceleration. Its turning speed is acceptable, so torpedoes are the only thing I'm worried about. I still miss this ship ever since I move onto the Phoenix.

What's your 'Least & Most Fav'?

Harms Way
Group Admin

My favorite ship that I've played so far in WoWs is the Tier-V Japanese Battleship, the Kongo. High speed, powerful guns, great maneuverability, and impressive secondaries and AA.

Least favorite would definitely be the Tier-III American Battleship, the South Carolina. It is just too slow for me. I absolutely hated having to play it just to get to the Wyoming.

Most favorite? Tough one, between the Omaha and the Cleveland. St. Louis and Clemson are good runner-ups for second place.

Least favorite? Shoot, both T3 BBs, the Myogi, and the Furutaka.

4615619 You forgot the fact that the Kawachi has shorter range than the St. Louis!

4633349 Wait until you get the Fuso. I can't wait to get the Fuso back. I LOVED my Kongo, but I wouldn't trade Kongo's speed for Fuso's firepower.

Favorite? The Tirpitz. Excellent speed, great range, fantastic turret traverse and reload speed for a battleship, torpedoes on a battleship. And durable as all hell to boot. Decently maneuverable for a battleship as well. I've had a great time with her.

Least favorite: Anything not a battleship. Call it a curse or whatever but but I cannot get into anything that is not a battleship without suffering constant engine/steering critical hits. First hit, steering crit. Repair immediately. Next hit, steering crit. Wait for it to repair on it's own, then another steering crit. Repair that, then comes the fourth. FML.

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 6