I HATE Starlight Glimmer 143 members · 54 stories
Comments ( 9 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 9

"And in a supreme act of selfishness shattered history like a rank amateur!". Amateurs don't shatter history, monsters do. Can this typo be fixed?

5939592 If you believe in the Many Worlds theory, all those alternate timelines are still existing at the same time and still suffering thanks to Starlights actions, which she has shown no real remorse for. Soldiers dying in the crystal war, freedom fighters killed by Nightmare Moon, ponies suffering under her rule, the ponies in Chrysaliss universe that sacrificed themselves to save Twilight now suffering like only the last members of a defeated resistance can, and so on, these are all still happening while Glimmer gets cake and friendship in the timeline were watching. Celestia and Luna are still getting tormented by Discord and the world is still a smoldering wreck, likely created by a broken Celestia that was 8000% done with the shit her world had become. If you dont believe in the Many Worlds theory, then every time Glimmer screwed with the timeline, everyone you know and love died by getting erased from existence, their reality getting replaced by a new, worse reality every time the timeline was changed. This also means everypony except Twilight and Glimmer post-Timeglimmening are not the ponies you know and love, because those ones were erased by Glimmer and their replacements likely had their lives altered in some tiny way by the butterfly effect.

Mathematically speaking, if death tolls are the only thing taken into account, Starlight Glimmer is worse than Hitler.

5940127 I actually DO believe in the Many Worlds theory, which is just one reason (well, one MORE reason) as to just why I hate Starlight.

She caused SO much suffering with her stupid revenge plan, and all that she GOT for all that (where you or I would've had the BOOK thrown at us!) was basically a slap on the hoof and was allowed to become the student of the Princess of Friendship.

Stupidity.

Utter stupidity.

5940129 Very well put, indeed.

5940193 Thanks!

The sheer scale and disconnect is interesting, too.

Twilight proved Starlight wrong in a way more direct than the usual Shonen Anime style. Rather than learn, Starlight got buttmad, stalked Twi, and ruined her life and the lives of millions for the "Crime" of pissing glimglam off and ruining the cult she'd worked hard to make.

She's evil.

5940208 You're very welcome!

And indeed it is.

And THAT is very eloquently put, my friend.

And I absolutely agree with you on THAT one.

5940247 We just became best friends.

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 9