Hazardous Writing Materials and Challenges 236 members · 336 stories
Comments ( 9 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 9

Hey folks! My OC and I want to wish you a happy Thanksgiving! So, enjoy a robot pony dressed as a turkey.

HapHazred
Group Admin

4878097 That's one way to get some iron into your diet. Usually when I eat turkey its for protein.

Does fowl have iron in it? I'm not a great nutritionist. I still maintain that beer is juice made from hops, and therefore healthy.

4878613 Turing Test here was informed that it was Turkey Day. Apparently it works a little differently in Equestria. Either that or her cosplay subroutine was mistakenly activated.

I'm fairly certain beer counts as juice. In fact, I count it as one of my daily servings of vegetables. In that case, I've never been healthier!

Also, does anyone know why my liver hurts? Eh, it's probably nothing.

HapHazred
Group Admin

4879107 You know people say you should have five a day?

Well.

Here I am.

Of course, it has to be five different things a day.

Ergo my consumption of whiskey, vodka, cider, an tequila on top of my beer habits.

It's basic health 101.

4879194 And since a martini has olives in it, that's practically a salad! Health consciousness during the holidays! Huzzah!

HapHazred
Group Admin

4879366 It's like you're me, but on the other side of the screen.

Next you'll be agreeing with me that since blended whiskey is technically two or more different whiskeys, that makes it two different plants, ergo two different five-a-days.

4879383 But of course. And this is why a Long-Island Iced Tea, being made from numerous different juices, is basically a potent energy drink! It just happens to sap said energy!

This settles it, Hap... we're gonna need to meet up at the bar sometime. One of the other members can be the designated driver. :rainbowdetermined2:

HapHazred
Group Admin

4879553 I can't actually drive, so I was never going to be behind the wheel. I identify as a hardcore pedestrian.

Unfortunately, if you wanted to meet up in the states, I might not, uh, be legally allowed to drink in said bar. I'm in my third year of uni, but I might have started a little bit early on account of being a boy wonder. Also because of some screwy french school system organization.

I'm old enough to design hexapod robots, but not old enough to have a beer in the USA. Soz!

4880101 That's all right, I'd always wanted to visit Europe.

Though I now realize that you're considerably younger than I expected and it's making me feel old. Oh well, drinking ages are BS anyway! Happy post-Thanksgiving, Hap, and to the rest of the gang as well!

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 9