Angry Review Recovery Group 98 members · 72 stories
Comments ( 1 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 1
Remedyfortheheart
Group Contributor

As stated this will be a post that I change according to what stories i choose to review and arecurrently reviewing. Now don't take it the wrong way. I look forward to reviewing each and everypony's stories! This doesn't mean I chose somepony's work above your own. This is merely a post to keep others up to date on my reviewing habits. So if you're on the waiting list be patient.

Picking Process- It's really simple. I choose a number between 1-100. Count each story as oneand allow the stories to be recounted until I reach said chosen number. Whatever the count stops on ,I will read and review. Unless I get more requests to review other things due to how badly the author is affected by comments and criticism on his story.

Current Story under review- "MLP Equestria: The Moons of Canterlot High"

Conditions- I will continue to review what I can as the stories fall under our groups' folder. For now until I "get out there" and receive more requests to review stories.

Review time-I make it a point to be through in my work. So please be patient. A review from me may take up to 1-3 days depending on how well the story was made and how much info I'll place into my review to help the author.

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 1