Dim Sum The Dragon 31 members · 4 stories
Comments ( 11 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 11

I'm currently working on a story with Dim Sum as a side character; The Sweetest Thing. How should I make her act?

Since she's a new character make her act in anyway you think she would act. I write her as a bit of a shy, lovable, dragon, once you get to be your friend she will be active, and playful.

4557830 Based on the pictures I've seen off her, I'd suggest either a kind, sweet, shy personality OR a tough type that's first to jump into a fight. Both personalities know how to fight, but first isn't as open about it as the second. What type of fic is it? What are you aiming for with her?

4557912 I like that idea.

A strong independent dragoness who can kick ass.

She's somepony's assistant at a restaurant.

4559250 Then either one of the ones I mentioned could work. It depends on what you want her to be like. I kinda like the kick-ass version. So far, I've only seen the shy, sweet one. The change could be nice. You could make her the nice type that will change on a dime if you piss her off and is actually really playful when you get to know her. That way, you get the best of both worlds, but just don't make her unstable.

Interesting. Since I already have a character who is a little crazy, I think I'll make her a bit of a foil to another side character, a sassy Breezie named Krystal Berry.

4559269 That could work. It would be funny to see a dragon and a breezie with opposing personalities at each other's throats.

Yeah! I have a feeling that this story will be more interesting than I thought!

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 11