Random Brony Group 147 members · 493 stories
Comments ( 5 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 5

Why is it that every story idea I come up with stinks. I need some great short story ideas to fill my idle time! Nothing... sensual, though. Nah, I'm not really into that. Or maybe you need an idea!

Sure, I got some great ideas you might be able to use, like, um.... f***

Okay, no seriously, I got it. Equestria's First MOBA: The CMC take on POP (Ponies of Prophecy)

Your idea is the worst.

Wha- who are you?

I'm that voice in your head that screams after you make a horrible decision. Like that time you tried to do a Skyrim/MLP mix in an attempt to copy the greatness of Fallout:Equestria. You're such a scrub.

.... SHUT UP!

Hi. It says on your page that you have one story but when I clicked it there wasn't anything. I'm sorry, I would have liked reading one of your stories.

So, you have trouble coming up with story ideas, huh? Let me see if I can help. First, which pony do you want to write a story about? Let me know.

4541658 Most of my stories I'm working on at the moment have my own characters as the protagonists. I know I could right about main characters in the show, but I like to leave them in the background of the story helping them drive the story along, or make something funny.

I don't think I'll have too much trouble writing about a certain character though, if that's what readers want, since I have to incorporate them into the story anyways.

P.S. The 1 story I put up was just a test back when I was newer to FimFiction, and it was incomplete. It was essentially an intro to a bigger story I was thinking of at the moment. And then that story died when I ran out of ideas faster than a smoker runs out of money.

Most of my stories I'm working on at the moment have my own characters as the protagonists.

That could make a bit of a problem for you. Most readers on this site don't like it when stories that are supposed to be about ponies end up having the ponies in the background and the main characters not part of the regular show. If you post a story like that you're liable to get a ton of downvotes for it from people who just don't like that sort of thing.

4541769 I know, but it's hard for me to get into writing a story about the canon show characters. I'm pretty sure it has something to do with the fact that the first fimfic I read was Fallout:Equestria, and in that story LittlePip is the main character, and along with most of her friends they aren't from the show. Should be though, I'd watch the shit out of a fully animated Fallout: Equestria.

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 5